Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Intiminators... what a difference!

Old 09-15-2014, 08:51 PM
vern58
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Intiminators... what a difference!

Took the first ride last weekend after installing a set of Intiminators in my 12' WG and man do they make a difference in front end handling. No more feeling every expansion joint, no more wheel hop when encountering a poor road surface on cornering. Front tire feels glued to the road. Overall they provide much better front tire contact while soaking up a fair amount of normal road imperfections.

Highly recommended upgrade!!

Old 09-16-2014, 01:01 AM
ShiftyCapone
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by vern58
Took the first ride last weekend after installing a set of Intiminators in my 12' WG and man do they make a difference in front end handling. No more feeling every expansion joint, no more wheel hop when encountering a poor road surface on cornering. Front tire feels glued to the road. Overall they provide much better front tire contact while soaking up a fair amount of normal road imperfections.

Highly recommended upgrade!!
What are your specs? Spring rate, spacer length, oil type, oil level, measured sag, etc.

Not trying to grill you or anything, just curious because you're the first person I've seen with a newer model WG that is very happy with their setup...

Old 09-16-2014, 06:10 AM
vern58
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stock springs, spacer shortened by 5/8" & Amsoil 10wt. Shock Therapy. Winter mods may include swapping out stock springs to non-progressive when I do the rear shocks, but I wanted to try this quick fix first. Overall I'm quite pleased with the results with a minimal investment.