Exhaust System Topics New and old exhaust system discussions. Fitment issues to sound bites and suggestions. Post them here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Jekill and Hyde

Anybody?

Old 04-14-2018, 01:31 AM
davidstipek
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anybody?

I need some help to find some pipe with these bends, All pieces only need to be 2" beyond the bend at each end. All pipe would like to be same size as Harley, no smaller then 1 1/2" diameter. I need 2 of each:
2 - 90 degree bends
2 - 135 degree bends
2 - Tips, angle cut and bent just a tad so angle is bent 3-5 degree out

Can be done with used pipe as I will dip and clean and do all fitting sanding/grinding and either Chrome or Flat epoxy Header paint
Nothing has to be welded, easier to ship pieces, International Shipping. I will pay with Paypal
For my Drag Bike, any help welcome, Hard to get any of this in Thailand
Thanks,
David

Old 04-14-2018, 01:35 AM
davidstipek
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To clarify better explanation:
All cut pieces need to have 2-3" lead-in at each end. This way we can work with.
Size Pipe 1 1/2-2"
2 - 90 degree bends
2 - 135 degree bends
2 - Tips, angle cut and bent just a tad so angle is bent 3-5 degree out

Pipe condition Used, rusted, Painted, Old Chrome etc. As long as pipe is solid, no holes etc I can work with it

I need to fabricate for our Alcohol Drag Bike. Once we Dyno/Tune Max Torque and Power range, then I will send to Vance & Hines to build several sets. and have Ceramic/Epoxy Heat Coat Painted. Last set we had, I had Chromed and Flames/Heat actually lifted the Chrome off. I will get one set Chromed for Show/Display only.

So Look thru your Junk Exhaust pipe box collection... Find me what I need, as long as the 2 pieces of each set match angles and cutouts, I will be fine

Actually geared right this would make a fantastic Salt Flats Bike.... Just thinking...