General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cheesecake Factory

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 09:31 PM
BikerV
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wonder how many people read this post thinking ALL they sell is just cheesecake? I want to go to try their Spicy chicken & shrimp Jambalaya over pasta, it's supposed to be reallly good. But you have to like spicy food for this dish I heard it's really hot, sounds good to me!!

Old 02-21-2011, 09:32 PM
Dixie Dreg
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by heinigerich@yahoo.com
Well the ride was outstanding, other than the dumbass east coast drivers that love to tailgate and never use there blinkers. Before we left town my wife was complaining about how her swap meet boots where killing her feet so I swung by the H-D shop and picked her up a pair of new boots and a shirt she liked. After that we made our way north through the traffic and the wind. We got there in good time and found the place. The food was outstanding. I had avocado eggrolls, a HUGE burrito and we split a piece of Reese’s Cheesecake. My wife had the deep fried artichoke hearts and a bbq hamburger. After that we walked around the mall a bit and she picked up some stuff from Victoria Secret . We picked up some cologne for me and got on the bike and headed home. Damn good day spent with my best friend. I got a bunch of pics but no time to ;oad them up. Crap take to long to resize every damn one of them. This junk sucks.
I'm guessing Crabtree Valley Mall. It was damn nice here today, I had to work and surgery first thing in the morning.

Old 02-21-2011, 09:46 PM
High Gear
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by PineyRider
I wonder how many people read this post thinking ALL they sell is just cheesecake? I want to go to try their Spicy chicken & shrimp Jambalaya over pasta, it's supposed to be reallly good. But you have to like spicy food for this dish I heard it's really hot, sounds good to me!!
Yeah at the start of this thread I almost threw up a little in my mouth but as the thread

progressed I learned something new .

Old 02-21-2011, 10:23 PM
SPERO56
Cruiser

Kinda odd. I am thinking maybe I should post pictures and a story of my visit to Walmart today ... I'm sorry my mother always said if you have nothing nice to say shut the f**k up... good for you guys if you had fun and enjoyed it then cool. Just a weird sort of post.

Old 02-21-2011, 10:46 PM
Elgin47
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SPERO56
Kinda odd. I am thinking maybe I should post pictures and a story of my visit to Walmart today ... I'm sorry my mother always said if you have nothing nice to say shut the f**k up... good for you guys if you had fun and enjoyed it then cool. Just a weird sort of post.
Good grief - all the guy did was spend some quality time with his wife, had a good ride and wanted to share it with some folks he thought might care.

If you don't care, that's fine; but why take the time to bust his cojones with some smart-a$$ Wal-Mart comment- just read it and move on. Your mom was 100% right and you should have taken her advice.

Just sayin'.

And to the OP, RE: your "location" - thank you for your service and thanks to your wife for her support.

Last edited by Elgin47; 02-21-2011 at 10:53 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:53 PM
SPERO56
Cruiser

Good for you too Mr Elgin. I mistakenly believed that these forums were where you could voice an opinion. Good for him for going to the Cheesecake Factory with his wife and enjoying a day out. I wasn't shooting that down at all. And hooray for you being so defensive. Guess you like the Cheesecake Factory too. My bad.

Old 02-22-2011, 12:17 AM
drfeelgood
Outstanding HDF Member

I actually don't think their menu is half bad. I'd ride out there if the ol' lady wanted to.

Old 02-22-2011, 06:57 AM
carlgrover
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,199 Likes on 1,274 Posts

Thank you for your service to our Country. There is nothing better than a warm day out on the scooter with the wife. I haven't done that with mine in a long time. Sounds like you had a great day that got even better after you and her took that Victoria's Secret stuff out for a ride too.

Old 02-22-2011, 07:38 AM
BftXJ
Cruiser

what do you do on ft jackson? i was in charlotte this weekend from columbia. that harley dealership by the speedway is awesome or did you go to the one in rock hill?

Old 02-22-2011, 11:05 AM
oct1949
Club Member
Received 816 Likes on 802 Posts

Originally Posted by PineyRider
Ive been to the one in INDY town several times, decent eats but I am not a dessert lover,, even more so with the extra rich Cheese cake... so never had any of there desserts..
Wife got the Burrito once, couldn't eat 1/2 of it,, its for sure a wopper..

Yes I do like the SC&S jambalaya,, really good..

Quick Reply: Cheesecake Factory