General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Police raid

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 08:10 AM
XL50#674
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Never head of the club. Just last month me and my dad ws talking about how alot of the public still look down on bikers/riders even though most of us are just normal working people that like to ride. The news will always jump on a band wagon and try to make a gorup look bad. I have no problems witih any clubs, I don't care to be a part of them, but what thye do is there biz.

Old 07-15-2011, 10:00 AM
ord sgt
Grand HDF Member

Received 146 Likes on 99 Posts

I saw a few members of the Wheels shopping for parts at the local H-D dealership. Also hsve seen some Pagans MC there, too.

Old 07-15-2011, 10:21 AM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Some of the most brutal, senseless treatment I have seen of defenseless people on TV didn't involve a motorcycle club at all.
Originally Posted by MidnitEvil
It's getting to the point where they're almost as bad as cops and politicians. You'd think MC's would rather be better than that, eh?

Old 07-16-2011, 12:10 AM
mwhaught
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They have a presence here in north-central Ohio. You don't see the patch much in the area though. There was a shooting in nearby Marion (late last winter or early spring) at a club party. One guy killed and another severely wounded (head shot IIRC).

Old 07-16-2011, 09:12 AM
kiltiemon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"There was a shooting in nearby Marion (late last winter or early spring) at a club party. One guy killed and another severely wounded (head shot IIRC)."

Sounds like a handy place to get shot!

Since "m/c"s are all made up of doctors, lawyers, and Sunday school teachers one could get patched up, a legal defense rep, and forgiveness all at the same place!!!

Jim aka kiltiemon

Old 07-16-2011, 11:54 PM
MidnitEvil
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 58 Likes on 49 Posts
Old 05-17-2013, 01:33 PM
Joesim1212
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I saw one wearing his cut at a Chillis restaurant in Pottstown Pa. Big mother f@#ker! I love all the 1%er ****. Wish I was younger, single and no kids. Sounds like fun to me!

Old 05-17-2013, 02:41 PM
ChickinOnaChain
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,071 Likes on 2,555 Posts

Yeah...getting stopped by the police for no reason, stealing and killing, prison, getting shot at by other clubs...yep, fun for young and old. And nice thread revival.

Old 05-17-2013, 03:51 PM
fat_tony
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 168 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by TW
.... They had an incident this last New Year's eve in the Chicago clubhouse among members where someone was shot, but you'll have that every once in a while. .......
I don't know about your world but in my world people getting threatened, assaulted, shot and/or murdered is not common place. Guess it all depends on the kind of activities you get involved in.

Old 05-17-2013, 04:34 PM
AnotherBlackSG
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Joesim1212
I saw one wearing his cut at a Chillis restaurant in Pottstown Pa. Big mother f@#ker! I love all the 1%er ****. Wish I was younger, single and no kids. Sounds like fun to me!
I never heard of them until I saw some of the herd at a bike show/swap meet near Boyertown last year (Jake's). I didn't realize that they were a 1% club and gave them the old stare-back as they stared us down. Buncha' scrufty lookin' mother f*ckers on mostly POS bikes, just sittin' around trying to look bad *** and intimidating.

Fun? Nope, not IMO. You might as well paint a huge "F*CK YOU LEO" sign on your back and prepare to get hassled for anything/everything you do.