General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Blaze Anti-Fog Product - Scam/ripoff?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 03:16 PM
Robotech
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Blackfly
As my friend's son tells us about that braclet he bought at the mall, I know it's B.S. so I think for a minute after he describes the sales pitch and I figured it out- I did it right there using a majic - whatever, match stick, name it. When they first push on you they push sideways (can't stand on one leg) then after giving you the majic match stick they are carefull to push DOWN at an angle towards the leg you stand on so you don't fall. Mystery solved.
Hell, I saw those comercials on TV and saw the same thing. First time they pull back...second time they pull down.

Old 02-06-2012, 06:25 PM
ssmith579
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These guys are at every show. I let them clean the rode grime off my glasses all the time but never buy the crap. My glasses do come out clean though.

Old 02-06-2012, 08:35 PM
gwvulcan
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Spit works the best and it's free. Been doing ever since I started diving and still haven't found an antifog product better than pure spit. If it makes you feel better I can charge you $25 bucks and gladly spit on your visor!

Old 02-06-2012, 08:44 PM
golfblues
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,434 Likes on 874 Posts

Here is their site & info... http://blazeantifog.com/

Old 02-06-2012, 08:48 PM
Death1
Novice

Army sniper trick, Ivory soap. Rub on both sides then buff off. last about a week or so.

Old 12-31-2012, 08:42 PM
mrmoto76
Stage I

This stuff is ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!!! DON'T BUY IT!!!!

I used to get a very small spot of fog just in front of my nose when I was in cold weather. I saw Blaze at the motorcycle convention in San Jose a few months ago, they put on a good demo, so I bought some. Man did I get scammed!!! I got home and applied as instructed, went for a ride and was blinded by fog on my visor. That small little spot grew to cover the entire visor. I even opened the visor so I could get some air flow and even with the visor cracked open it fogged up.

I've washed my visor several times and this stuff seems have been absorbed into the plastic or something. Now whenever I go out in cool or cold weather I get instant fog.

I think this company needs to be reported to the better business bureau, and to the organizations they work with. I will be writing to all moto trade show and event organizations about this scam of a product! Its not about the money, its about the principal.

Side note, I was able to track down more info about the company, not sure if all the numbers work yet, but I will be trying to contact them this week for a full refund. Let me know if you want the info, I am happy to share it.

Good luck!!!

Old 01-31-2013, 05:50 PM
Chuck1
Road Warrior
Received 66 Likes on 47 Posts

I just bought some at the Cleveland International Bike Show. Doesn't seem to work. This show is there every year, I may have to bitch about this vendor. Shows this big can't afford to have cons working it.
Sent in a complaint to Blaze, we'll see what happens. Only 20 bucks but disappointed it didn't work. I didn't think it was that hard to do, have a product that kept glasses from fogging.

Old 01-31-2013, 06:01 PM
jeffreydsilver
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 163 Likes on 112 Posts

it's crap!

Old 01-31-2013, 06:05 PM
Chuck1
Road Warrior
Received 66 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by gambler
This stuff works. I have used it for a couple of years now.

http://www.motosolutions.com/
If it really does work, I'd like to get some. Have you treated you glasses and come in from cold and they stayed clear?

Old 01-31-2013, 06:35 PM
tejasrider
Tourer

Ditto, this stuff is crap, got took by these guys at the Dallas Show, never again.

Quick Reply: Blaze Anti-Fog Product - Scam/ripoff?