General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

big dog chopper

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 10:44 AM
George C
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: big dog chopper

I look forward to my next bike, a BD K-9....
Personally, I think the workmanship is great, the quality is top notch and the pride in the building process is obvious.

Old 01-06-2007, 11:48 AM
BREAD
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Congrats on your chopper, nice looking bike. Only the 2nd one I have seen with a white frame. My boss (lady) has the same bike except pink / purple on white.

Of course, they have a couple tourers for the long hauls.

Ride the hell out of it, enjoy it and do what makes you happy.

For me... I want an Exile Chopper for a bar bike and posing...

Old 01-06-2007, 11:55 AM
Whiskers
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 101 Likes on 46 Posts

ORIGINAL: cajunman831

well i traded my 2006 fxd for a 2006 big dog chopper.
Cajunman: Congrats on your new bike. Regardless of the other battles being fought on this thread there are still some out here who will give you the respect you deserve and wish you the best with the new bike.

Parts of this thread have taken an ugly turn and thats unfortunate. No one should diss anothers bike here on this forum, especially when the owner is as proud of their bike as you obviously are. Its no different than attacking a family member....it just isn't done! This is a large part of the reason why we never hear from some of the newer posters here at HDF again...no one needs this kind of sh*t.

My $.02...and I hope you have lots of good times on the Big Dog.

Old 01-06-2007, 11:57 AM
Milt
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lotsa unused space in that frame.Looks a little skeletal.

Old 01-06-2007, 12:38 PM
chester1957
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Couple of things here. 1st nice scoot. Not my cup of tea, but that shouldn't mean chit to anyone.
Second, electaRICK likes to stir the chit. First run in I had with him, had to do with him posting a yawn in my thread. I returned the favor in one of his. Right away I get a PM from him, thinking now it's gonna get ugly. In his PM he stated "you caught on to me". We PM'd back and forth for awhile and I believe he's a pretty good guy.
If this post would have been in the custom forum vs the general chat area, I might have a problem with Rick going out of his way to bash a chop. But, being this is the general HD forum, I supporthis right to voice his opinion. If this would have been posted in the custom forum, I doubt he would have gotten 3 replies. He got his replies and if Rick's opinion bothers this guy in the least, I would say that's a personal issue. If I like something and someone else don't, I don't have to like that opinion, but I can live with it. Sorry, for adding crap to your thread, had to get that off my chest.

Old 01-06-2007, 12:48 PM
Toyman
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Whiskers

ORIGINAL: cajunman831

well i traded my 2006 fxd for a 2006 big dog chopper.
Cajunman: Congrats on your new bike. Regardless of the other battles being fought on this thread there are still some out here who will give you the respect you deserve and wish you the best with the new bike.

Parts of this thread have taken an ugly turn and thats unfortunate. No one should diss anothers bike here on this forum, especially when the owner is as proud of their bike as you obviously are. Its no different than attacking a family member....it just isn't done! This is a large part of the reason why we never hear from some of the newer posters here at HDF again...no one needs this kind of sh*t.

My $.02...and I hope you have lots of good times on the Big Dog.
Well said.
I'm constantly amaized at the amount of negativity that is expressedin this forum.
Cajunman enjoy the ride!

Old 01-06-2007, 02:18 PM
traveler
Extreme HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

imho......

CHOPPERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![8D]

Susie gets her chopper front end when I get back from Korea, extra 14 degrees of rake and 6 over 41mm tubes with chrome sliders and chromed billet brake caliper.

My album has pictures of my old Vulcan800 chop.

Again, Choppers are #1

Joe