General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need a hat

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 10:17 PM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Is this the hat you're talking about? It's hard to tell, but looking at the pic, it looks like what you described. Half hat, half doo-rag.

http://www.bikerleatherz.com/Motorcy...ap_607_BK.html

Old 02-10-2012, 09:58 AM
keith t
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

First of all, I am amazed at all the help to just find a stinking hat........thanks to all. The one DannyZ71 posted is close, the one I had was cloth. I tried to post a picture last night but every time I tried it said the upload failed, may be operator error, but I have had similar trouble trying to put up a picture of my bike as well, so here is the funny part. I was digging around in the closet and found another one anyway. The riding buddy who recommeded it to me gave it to me. Anyway its from Global Products Inc and I sent them an email asking if its still available., waiting on reply. So thanks again to all

Old 02-10-2012, 10:24 AM
kickstart pan
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by keith t
First of all, I am amazed at all the help to just find a stinking hat........thanks to all. The one DannyZ71 posted is close, the one I had was cloth. I tried to post a picture last night but every time I tried it said the upload failed, may be operator error, but I have had similar trouble trying to put up a picture of my bike as well, so here is the funny part. I was digging around in the closet and found another one anyway. The riding buddy who recommeded it to me gave it to me. Anyway its from Global Products Inc and I sent them an email asking if its still available., waiting on reply. So thanks again to all
post a pic now that you found one.
I'm sure everyone will want a hat just like yours ....... or not