General Topics/Tech Tips Discussion on break in periods, rider comfort, seats and pad suggestions. Tech tips as they become available will be posted here.

Sundowner seat indentification help

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 12:53 PM
overhead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Sundowner seat indentification help

This is an odd request, a little background. About 8-9 months ago I ordered a Sundowner seat from a private seller over the internet for my 07 Street Bob. When the seat arrived it did not fit the bike. I called the seller and he was more than happy to send my money back if I sent the seat. Well, I put the seat in the back of my garage in my parts "pile" , needless to say it is a big pile and I forgot about it. In the meantime I purchased the correct seat. It does not seem right to me for me to call this guy and expect him to take care of me after this much time so I am trying to indentify and then sell the seat at a great discount. So, I will post the pics and hope someone can help me out, the pics are not the best, if there is any other info that would be helpful let me know. As I said it sat in my garage so it collected some dust, I actually do work there, no damage though.

The number on the bottom of the seat is - 041307683 in yellow. I cannot cross this to anything.

Here is the bottom of the seat:

Here is the tab,

Old 06-27-2008, 12:55 PM
overhead
Outstanding HDF Member
Default RE: Sundowner seat indentification help

Tab again, as you can see the end is about four inches from the front of the seat:

Again, the area around the tab is 2.5 inches.

Top:

Old 06-27-2008, 12:56 PM
overhead
Outstanding HDF Member
Default RE: Sundowner seat indentification help

If anyone knows what this will fit I would appreciate it if you would let me know, if it will fit your bike and you want it I will sell it for a good price.&nbsp\\;