Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

Canned SERT map for my Fatboy

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 07:43 PM
sonar_chris
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Canned SERT map for my Fatboy

Anyone have a recomendation for a SERT map for my Fatboy? I just put on some V&H true duals and Im getting some popping on decell. I really dont know much about using the SERT so any help will be great.

Chris

Old 02-27-2008, 07:57 PM
RustyCor
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Canned SERT map for my Fatboy

Hi! Did you have the HD Dealer install the SERT? If so, they should adjust the map with the components that you are using or better have it Dynoed. That will make all phases adjusted for your bike.

Old 02-27-2008, 08:09 PM
sonar_chris
Outstanding HDF Member

Ive had it dynoed before with different pipes, I wanted to avoid going back to the dealer for another dyno tune for a little while, I just boughta house. So If I can work some magic myself then that would be great.

Chris

Old 02-28-2008, 08:57 PM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

What year is your bike? What other mods do you have? Did you ask the dealer if they would adjust it for you at n/c? Do you have a copy of your dyno tune map the dealer did because when you upload a new map it will overwrite that one. Are there 02 sensors on those pipes?

Old 03-01-2008, 12:01 PM
FLSTF
Road Captain
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey Sonar, I don't know what year your Fatboy is, but mine is an 08 with O2 sensors. I'm running Bassani pro streets and a SE heavy breather, I'm using File:176AE104-A0.MT6, mine runs good with no popping or backfiring on decel. I know it can still be tweaked to do better, but since it runs good as is I may just leave it alone until I can afford a dyno tune. Hope this helps.

Old 03-01-2008, 06:28 PM
sonar_chris
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: KBFXDLI

What year is your bike? What other mods do you have? Did you ask the dealer if they would adjust it for you at n/c? Do you have a copy of your dyno tune map the dealer did because when you upload a new map it will overwrite that one. Are there 02 sensors on those pipes?
My bike is an 06, so no O2 sensors, no other mods besides pipes and the air cleaner. Havent asked the dealer about it yet, but I guess I could. My dealer isnt really into doing things for free though. I do not have a copy of my dyno tune map that the dealer did. I should have provided all this info before but for some reason I just didnt think about it.

Chris

Old 03-01-2008, 06:29 PM
sonar_chris
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: FLSTF

Hey Sonar, I don't know what year your Fatboy is, but mine is an 08 with O2 sensors. I'm running Bassani pro streets and a SE heavy breather, I'm using File:176AE104-A0.MT6, mine runs good with no popping or backfiring on decel. I know it can still be tweaked to do better, but since it runs good as is I may just leave it alone until I can afford a dyno tune. Hope this helps.
I dont know if that wone will work out really well since I dont have 02 sensors. Mine is an 06, but thanks for the suggestion.

Chris