Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

2007 Springer Classic

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2019, 04:18 AM
CouchMaster
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2007 Springer Classic

2007 Springer Classic. $10750 (NADA avg. value for a stock bike)11780 miles and the bike is loaded. 96 cubic inch balanced engine, quick release shield , factory 2 tone paint with gold leaf lettering , factory alarm, harley bags, XIED fuel management system, oil cooler, antique fishtails, fatboy wheels, LaPera seat, AND all of the original parts that were removed go with the bike (seat, wire wheels - exhaust etc.) so that it can be returned to stock condition if desired. Everything is in very good shape. Clear Texas title. New battery, fluids, tires 95% etc. Ready to go!The first photo shows the bike in stock condition as it came from the factory. The other photos show the bike in various configurations with the fatboy wheels on it now. The bags were raised 5 inches to show the rear fatboy rim more clearly. The bike is in excellent condition with normal wear and tear for being 12 years old and in West Texas (dust storms, rain storms, snow storms, hail storms etc.). I've made numerous trips to the Austin area (800+ miles round trip) and the bike is rock solid on the Interstate and has never let me down. The bike is current on registration until August and you could jump on it and ride around the United States right now if you so wished.I'm selling because I've developed a fractured vertebra in my lower back and herniated discs due to the onset of arthritis. My doctor says the bike has to go because it just weighs too much blah, blah, blah - but he never said anything about getting a lighter bike so I might take a Sportster as a partial trade.The bike is in Marathon TX. - 60 miles South of Ft. Stockton the gateway to Big Bend Nat'l Park - PM or email me if interested rgallen12@hotmail.com

Last edited by CouchMaster; 01-31-2019 at 04:25 AM. Reason: photos do not show