Multi-Fit Parts and Accessories For those Parts and Accessories that fit more than one model of Harley Davidson.

Trike Rear End

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 06:35 PM
ChiliPepperGarage
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trike Rear End

Was going to build a trike for my girl friend but going with a side car instead. Asking $1500 OBO plus shipping.

Here's some info from manufacturer:

This is a brand new rear end with chain sprocket. Chain allows you to mount your axle anywhere you want and cut the chain to size.. You can't do that with a belt. Also takes out the guesswork and costly mistakes in purchasing the wrong length belt.

The pumpkin is vented, which not only allows for better cooling, but allows debris to fall out.. With others if a rock kicks up in the pumpkin off the chain it becomes trapped & can destroy your internals.

This axle kit uses dual 4 piston calipers that give you a total of 8 pistons stopping your bike vs. older designs which has 1 piston per side. These calipers are the same sold by Custom Chrome, DNA, & Ultima... Replacement pads are a breeze to find at any shop and your not stuck relying one one place to sell you pads.

Pumpkin is made of lightweight aluminum and axle from steel so you can weld on any fender mounts if you choose. Open Slip-Differential to help when making turns and disassembles with ease.

5 lug 4.75" Wheel pattern found on common Chevy wheels.

37.5" Width rotor to rotor.

42.5" Overall length

Attached Thumbnails Trike Rear End-img_4217.jpg   Trike Rear End-img_4218.jpg   Trike Rear End-img_4219.jpg   Trike Rear End-img_4220.jpg   Trike Rear End-chaintrikeaxle.jpg  

Old 11-21-2010, 06:04 PM
ChiliPepperGarage
Cruiser

bump de bump

Old 10-09-2016, 10:43 PM
BADBONES
3rd Gear
Cool Trike kit?

HOW YA DOING? I'M IN WEST VIRGINIA AND WAS WONDERING HOW THAT KIT WAS? ..I'M NOT INTERESTED IN BUYING IT, I ALREADY ORDERED ONE AND IT'S ON IT'S WAY NOW BUT I WAS CURIOUS HOW STRONG YOU MIGHT HAVE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ON A HERITAGE WITH A LITTLE MORE OOMF THAN THE FACTORY PUTS OUT? ANY INFO IS APPRECIATED