Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

Harley Goodies softail floorboard extensions and chrome brackets!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 08:32 PM
anubisss
Banned
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Harley Goodies softail floorboard extensions and chrome brackets!

I have never seen this section before. Maybe I have just overlooked it, who knows.
I am here to review my Harley Goodies floorboard extensions and chrome floorboard brackets. Shipping was free and quick. Instructions were straightforward to me and the install of the extensions took about 20 minutes. The extra room provided by the brackets was truly a shock to me. I avhe been riding my bike with the stock setup for over 3 years. The additional 1" of room for the feet opened up my seating position so that I am no longer felling the joint of my hip and upper legs like I did before. My feet are nowehre near the pipes anymore so I am no longer concerned about touching my heel to the pipes. My comfort has been greatly increased.

Since adding the extensions I have taken several 200-300 mile day trips and and I am completely satisfied with the product. A couple of other plusses are FREE SHIPPING (Say what?) and customer service. I asked a question after receiving them and a PM was sent back almost immediately.
Very hard to come by in today's world. I was expecting someone in India to answer the phone. LOL!

The Chrome brackets for the floorboards were available at a discounted price for me as a forum member, and are glawless beautiful chrome. Tom from HG installed them for me at his home for free as well. He is a stand up guy all the way and backs his products with a money back guarantee. Another hard to come by thing in today's world.

They make these extensions for baggers as well, so I guess I now have an excuse to get one too. A quality product all the way around. Hats off Tom!
http://harleygoodies.com/

Old 05-26-2009, 11:01 PM
VTwin-Goodies
Sponsor
Received 1,930 Likes on 1,914 Posts

Thanks for the positive review. Add it to the pile.

Harley Goodies

Old 05-27-2009, 11:46 AM
hd ryder
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another thumbs up for HG!

Old 06-14-2009, 10:51 PM
klaybus
Stellar HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Got mine last week & they are a top shelf product! Just returned from a 267 mile day trip & life is good. While I was still a little sore on the the A$$, my legs & knees feel great! Thanks for a great product!

Clay

Old 08-05-2009, 06:20 PM
hd ryder
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been off the site for quite a while but wanted to reiterate taht Tom's product is top notch all the way as is his customer service. I ordered the wrong part and he sent out a replacement and a return shipping envelope within a few minutes of my call. I also had a few questions regarding the isntall as I got the chrome floorboard brackets and extensions. He walked me through the process in an extremely manner. I ordered long before the free bandanna thing I see here, but he has done a fine job and will always get my business. It is hard to find a vendor whom treats you like a human, not another number.

Also, the chrome brackets and extensions have excellent fit and finish and made my ride far more comfortable. It kept my legs from rubbing on the tank and allowed me room to stretch out so they boys were not crushed. A class act all the way around from Harley Goodies.

I look forward to this meet and greet he is going to sponsor whenever it is. To a job well done.