Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

super cholo style parking...pic

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 10:58 PM
Faceless
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2010Deluxeguy
why is there always one guy who has to say he doesnt like something about a post? Does it make him feel better somehow? Every day I see things here that I wouldnt do to my bike, and Im sure that there arent many here that would do to their bikes what ive done to mine, but I dont feel that there is a need to tell someone that I dont like their bike, or what they did looks stupid, or is not my cup of tea. If its not your cup of tea, how about clicking to another thread? Nobody cares if its not your cup of tea. We all here drink our tea with varying amounts of sugar. I bet some of them guys across the pond even put milk in their tea, which I dont get, but hey at least its not my cup of tea. Guess my work is done here.
Oh hell yea...........

So I got to ask,
Do you have a back up cam on that bad boy?
How you managed to park those cholos 1/4 inch from the curb is beyond me.

Old 04-19-2012, 11:17 PM
WARG
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I was admiring the parking job too! Your bike looks amazing. That blue rocks, nicely done.

Old 04-19-2012, 11:28 PM
Rakthi
Road Warrior
Received 94 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by WARG
I was admiring the parking job too! Your bike looks amazing. That blue rocks, nicely done.
Yup, have to agree with that! ...

I'd be worried sick some idiot cager would run into them at traffic lights!

Old 04-19-2012, 11:46 PM
Shyne
Cruiser

Bike is sick!

Old 04-19-2012, 11:52 PM
Yellotang
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

why is there always one guy who has to say he doesnt like something about a post? Does it make him feel better somehow? Every day I see things here that I wouldnt do to my bike, and Im sure that there arent many here that would do to their bikes what ive done to mine, but I dont feel that there is a need to tell someone that I dont like their bike, or what they did looks stupid, or is not my cup of tea. If its not your cup of tea, how about clicking to another thread? Nobody cares if its not your cup of tea. We all here drink our tea with varying amounts of sugar. I bet some of them guys across the pond even put milk in their tea, which I dont get, but hey at least its not my cup of tea. Guess my work is done here.
So i guess you want to only hear nice things? You post threads like this to share and get opinions. If someone doesnt like it are they required to be quiet? Sounds too politically correct to me.

Toughen up!

Old 04-20-2012, 12:16 AM
NDBadlands4-2
Extreme HDF Member
Received 66 Likes on 56 Posts

Looks great, but I know I would wreck them in short order.

The following users liked this post:
Johnny Goodlife (06-09-2017)
Old 04-20-2012, 12:32 AM
imboden
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 94 Likes on 57 Posts

I love it!

far as the other stuff... if I don't like somethin I move along or find somethin I do like and give a compliment about that..

unless somebody asks..

Old 04-20-2012, 12:32 AM
Johnny Wolf
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

why is there always one guy who has to say he doesnt like something about a post? Does it make him feel better somehow? (edit)
To me a forum is just like people standing around talking amongst themselves, therefor people blurt things out as they would in real life conversations. I've had strangers/friends ask me what I think of their bike or car over the years many times, and if I don't like it I'll answer honestly by saying, "it's not my: style/cup of tea/bag etc...but I can appreciate what you put into it."

He wasn't being disrespectful, whats the big deal? If someone gets butt-hurt about things that others say about their bike mods, they are doing those mods for the wrong reasons. We really shouldn't care what others think...I don't.

As for the O.P.'s post. I couldn't imagine having those on my bike, hell, I trip over the shorter ones on my bike now. I dig the way they look though, nice job.

Last edited by Johnny Wolf; 04-20-2012 at 12:41 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Johnny Goodlife (06-09-2017)
Old 04-20-2012, 12:43 AM
Shyne
Cruiser

Originally Posted by imboden
I love it!

far as the other stuff... if I don't like somethin I move along or find somethin I do like and give a compliment about that..

unless somebody asks..

I feel the same.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:40 AM
tq745
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Faceless
Oh hell yea...........

So I got to ask,
Do you have a back up cam on that bad boy?
How you managed to park those cholos 1/4 inch from the curb is beyond me.
i actually got reverse sensors...lol. nah i park there everyday and i already bumped it once backing up...never again. it takes a lot of practice.

Originally Posted by Yellotang
So i guess you want to only hear nice things? You post threads like this to share and get opinions. If someone doesnt like it are they required to be quiet? Sounds too politically correct to me.

Toughen up!
you have a right to an opinion and i respect that. i guess the way you said it just rubbed some people the wrong way even though it didn't bother me one bit. honestly i really don't care what anyone thinks as long as I'm happy with the way my bike looks. no need to fuss over nothing...

Last edited by tq745; 04-20-2012 at 01:50 AM.

Quick Reply: super cholo style parking...pic