Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Sandy Hook MS

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 09:36 AM
poppadeuce
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sandy Hook MS

Anybody go?

Old 05-26-2009, 10:40 AM
jvignes
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

a friend of mine went, he said it was cool... A little sloppy though. He cme to see us in Gulfport on Sunday. We had a good time there. It was fun, um I thought the wet t-shirt contest was a lot like it was in the better years, the croud was a lot smaller though I think it was the weather that chassed people away. I came from New orleans on the bike and almost cancelled because of the weather reports for that area. I/m glad we went it was a blast and the weather was beautiful!!!!! The girls were very pretty on stage and did get totally nude, I think all but maybe 2. My husband got his thrilles met when 4 of the girls were riding around on bikes afterwards and I asked them to take a couple pictures with some of the guys with us. They were very cool.. The PARTY is always what you make of it..... We blow-it out and I'm sure alot of others did as well.. Had a great time, but next year we are all going to try something different and go to Sandy hook. Got a wet *** on the way home to New Orleans the whole way home but still enjoyed every moment of the Weekend.... goig to Sandy hook in September!!!! jvignes