Where do you look? - Page 2 - Harley Davidson Forums

Notices
Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where do you look?

Old 01-11-2019, 06:12 AM
RANGER73
Club Member

The Queens Of The Road (For Women Bikers Only)
I had too.

Old 01-14-2019, 08:35 AM
John Ha
One Of The Regulars

You can do internet browser searches for various things (for example, 2018 Sportster Iron exhaust) and get results that show labelled photos of various brands mounted on the machine. Ditto the air cleaner, etc. :-) Once you see something you like you can come back here and do a search for what you want to know about. Most of the brands have been reviewed or commented upon by members here.

Old 01-15-2019, 11:04 AM
hscic
Club Member

Take your time and ride.....as she rides, she will want to change things to make in her own i.e. more comfortable seat, better sound, saddlebags to carry stuff, etc.. Everyone is different and there are definitely tons of opinions.

Here are a couple of threads just to help others, one on Sportster baggers and one on exhaust:
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/sport...ur-bagger.html
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/sport...nd-videos.html

Here is my bike that I sold....everything is aftermarket except for motor and trans so a lot of different ideas.

Here is just an example of the same bike with different stuff on it or not on it.....the bags and fairings were quick release.....take your time and have fun with it..

Last edited by hscic; 01-15-2019 at 11:32 AM.

Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: