Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EHHHHHHHH!!!!! (thats my cool guy sound)

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 07:44 AM
old skool1983
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default EHHHHHHHH!!!!! (thats my cool guy sound)

FINALLY! things ended up commin along a little faster than i thought they would and i was able to get the primary off to the powder coaters this last tues. well, got it back yesterday, put it together.....NO LEAKS!!! WOOHOOO!

also got my v2 fulmar with bubble shield, i love this thing, been waitin to ride with it and its great, comfort, visability, tint, still get a breeze on my face so i'm not diein in the FL sun.

only down side is that i'm not used to runnin anything covering my ears and muffling the sound of the bike (all sounds, not just the pipes, primary, top end) so i can't listen the way i used to to make sure all sounds are normal sounds, but i'm sure i'll get used to it.

here is a pic aly (my wife) took yesterday with her phone. i'll post up some better pics tonight of the details of the bike without my *** on it

Old 09-05-2009, 08:14 AM
cHarley
Club Member
Received 299 Likes on 228 Posts

Looking good, and I'm glad to here you finally got her back on the road. Now, ya just have to keep it together until the Ocala Rally in Nov.

See ya there.

Old 09-05-2009, 01:45 PM
flstf08
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice, I see the afternoon clouds rolling in on yea. Be safe

Old 09-05-2009, 04:27 PM
AdrianVall
Elite HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by old skool1983
FINALLY! things ended up commin along a little faster than i thought they would and i was able to get the primary off to the powder coaters this last tues. well, got it back yesterday, put it together.....NO LEAKS!!! WOOHOOO!

also got my v2 fulmar with bubble shield, i love this thing, been waitin to ride with it and its great, comfort, visability, tint, still get a breeze on my face so i'm not diein in the FL sun.

only down side is that i'm not used to runnin anything covering my ears and muffling the sound of the bike (all sounds, not just the pipes, primary, top end) so i can't listen the way i used to to make sure all sounds are normal sounds, but i'm sure i'll get used to it.

here is a pic aly (my wife) took yesterday with her phone. i'll post up some better pics tonight of the details of the bike without my *** on it

F*ck yeah!! Thats awesome dude.. the bike is looking so sick man. You've got one of the best looking rides on this forum fo sho'. Keep the pics coming man. Not sure how you were that fulmer comfortably during this nasty heat here in FL. I have a biltwell and I just BAKE wearing that damn thing. Way to F'ing hot for that non-sense.

Old 09-05-2009, 04:29 PM
AdrianVall
Elite HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by cHarley
Looking good, and I'm glad to here you finally got her back on the road. Now, ya just have to keep it together until the Ocala Rally in Nov.

See ya there.
I forgot that was coming up! I didn't get to go last year. I hope I can go this time. We should meet up and ride sometime or even up there together. I'm living on hypoluxo.

Old 09-05-2009, 05:03 PM
LoneStarSkater
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great photo man!

Old 09-05-2009, 09:13 PM
old skool1983
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AdrianVall
I forgot that was coming up! I didn't get to go last year. I hope I can go this time. We should meet up and ride sometime or even up there together. I'm living on hypoluxo.

hope you can make it man, would like to see yr scoot and meet ya. yeah man, that would be cool to ride up together, if yr commin up by way of tampa we could deffinetly hook up and ride the rest a the way.

i was worried about the helmet and heat but i really like it, havin my face compleatly coverd keeps the sun off it and in turn it keeps my head alot cooler.

Old 09-06-2009, 12:07 AM
blackyck
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i wasnt that stoked on your bike but after seeing this pic that **** is baaad ****!

Old 09-06-2009, 01:04 AM
bolillo57
Road Master
Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

To be able to listen & hear much better than with the buffeting of the wind, engine noise and all other racket going on, try wearing earplugs. I went to my local shooting/gun store and bought some that are silicone, re-usable & have a string attaching them so you won't loose them so easily - much better than the "squish & roll" foam types. They drop the ambient noise tremndously and you can actually hear much better than without them.

Old 09-06-2009, 07:50 AM
rjmac53
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

unique...

Quick Reply: EHHHHHHHH!!!!! (thats my cool guy sound)