Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

corbin rumble seat

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 02:46 PM
cabbage
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default corbin rumble seat

nobody seems to consider this seat or give it any review love. looks sweet to me...a search of the forum yielded just one guy who had one, and he was a short guy who didnt like that it moved him back. any other comments on this mystery seat? to me moving back an inch or two would be welcome especially once the chubby bars are installed.

Old 06-08-2007, 06:23 PM
onlythebest
Road Warrior
Default RE: corbin rumble seat

I looked into this seat quite a bit. I wanted a seat that I did not have to use a detachable backrest on and this was perfect to ride with my daughter. I went to Corbin last week and put it on the bike. It put me so far back my arms were locked out and my hands went numb. It also put me up a bit higher than I liked, almost like the stock seat. I currently have the HD Sidekick and its the perfect height. Corbin said they could trim the area inder your thigh but thats it. He told me the seat could not be modified to push you forward and I was not in the market for new bars to make it all work so I didnt get it. Corbin will not mod the seat anymore no matter how much I would have paid them. I could have it done at my seat guy but its too much all together and the seat is stiff as hell! I like it and love the looks but its not worth $700 plus a bar upgrade to make it all work.

Old 06-08-2007, 06:54 PM
jjsg77
Advanced
Default RE: corbin rumble seat

i had a rumble on my last bike and loved it! put me back about 2". good lower back support and good passenger seat if your rider has a small tush. corbin quality is very good also and i've had good luck with them over the phone