Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

does your IPOD sound as good as a CD on your bike?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Chumplestilskin
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by performanceisthekey
You know, I've read through this thread and the thought at least to me is, I like to get away from all of the bs and sound when I'm on two wheels. I know to each his own but all I like is the sound of my motor and the wind when I am on two wheels.
I like the listen to the motor too sometimes but, half the reason I got a bike with a fairing was due to the stereo in it (and storage). I'm on the lunatic fringe my friend. I'm rebelling against the purest!

I don't have one tatoo either....Yeah....that's right!

Ride safe all

Old 08-09-2009, 01:28 PM
1HarleyGuy1
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

FLoTR:

I thought that I had the same volume problem as you did. I found that in the iTunes program, when you go to the screen with the various song options (Artist, title, lyrics etc) there is one called "options"
If you go into that option you will see a volume control. Move that all the way to the right (maximum) and then click on the "Remember Playback Position" box. This will make the unit play the song at the highest volume all the time and you can then adjust it on the bike stereo.

1HarleyGuy1