Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Valley Racing Beecher, IL

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 04:03 PM
Born2cure
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Valley Racing Beecher, IL

We always hear about the negative of what shops do, well this is kudos to Valley Racing in Beecher IL. I took my Ultra Classic into Valley Racing for a tune. I left with an awesome tune and a ding in my touring pack. Unlike some shops they stepped right up and took responsibility. They didn’t try to pass the blame. They covered all costs to fix. They gave me the option of bringing it back or taking it to my own painter which I did. I received a check promptly and without question. I’m a realist I know I take my scoot somewhere it is at risk for mishaps all I ever ask is take responsibility, and they did. So if your looking for a excellent tune or any work on your bike with the knowledge that if something happens you will be taken care of, then valley racing is the place to go. Thanks Dave and Rowley Thumb up 5 star!

Old 05-25-2010, 05:06 PM
krw
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good to hear about a shop like that!

Old 05-25-2010, 05:55 PM
riteway
Extreme HDF Member
Received 987 Likes on 678 Posts

Beecher thats south of me....I will have to take a side trip next time i go to Peotone Swap Meet.....Thanks for the info!!

Old 02-15-2013, 01:02 AM
Joboo1966
Road Master

Big time kudos to VALLEY RACING for getting me here. Thanks Dave!!!

108CI SCREAMING EAGLE BIG BORE KIT. HEAVY BREATHER. HILLSIDE CYCLE STAGE III HEADS 1.94 INTAKE VALVE 1.61 EXHAUST
WOODS TW 8.6 KNIGHT PROWLER CAMS.590 LIFT/246 DURATION
10.6.1 COMPRESSION 140 hp @ 140 TORQUE
BARNETT CLUTCHES AND SPRINGS
S AND S HYDRAULIC PUSHRODS/ADJUSTABLE
HACKER WARHEADER 2 into 1 EXHAUST
POWER COMMANDER TUNED BY VALLEY RACING CHICAGO

Old 02-15-2013, 01:07 AM
jeff.georgalas
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I need my Facebook "like" button here!

Old 02-15-2013, 06:41 AM
00FattyT
Tourer
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

they just fixed my buddy's RK and he used them for his Nightrain too. He says nothing but great things about them. They did him right on the price for RK too. they sound like good people.

Old 05-22-2013, 08:27 AM
mr_natural78
Tourer

Originally Posted by Joboo1966
Big time kudos to VALLEY RACING for getting me here. Thanks Dave!!!

108CI SCREAMING EAGLE BIG BORE KIT. HEAVY BREATHER. HILLSIDE CYCLE STAGE III HEADS 1.94 INTAKE VALVE 1.61 EXHAUST
WOODS TW 8.6 KNIGHT PROWLER CAMS.590 LIFT/246 DURATION
10.6.1 COMPRESSION 140 hp @ 140 TORQUE
BARNETT CLUTCHES AND SPRINGS
S AND S HYDRAULIC PUSHRODS/ADJUSTABLE
HACKER WARHEADER 2 into 1 EXHAUST
POWER COMMANDER TUNED BY VALLEY RACING CHICAGO
I think this bike got traded in. I'm pretty sure I almost bought it from the Harley dealership in Valparaiso Indiana.

Old 05-22-2013, 08:44 AM
schlacker
Stellar HDF Member
Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

That's awesome, hope I never need it, but nice to know there are shops like that out there.

Old 05-22-2013, 10:35 AM
GaugeMods
Former Sponsor

I've heard good things about VALLEY RACING Beecher, IL. They are good with superchargers, Turbos and Nitrous bikes. Drago's BikeWorks used to use them until he finally picked up a dyno and may occasionally still use them.

Old 01-14-2014, 06:28 AM
Turbo kid
1st Gear

"Valley Racing" I have to post some feed back on them!! After leaving my custom built turbo charged, alky injected with two stages of boost controlled road glide with Brian so that he could work his tuning magic on it this was my experience. First off I have never left any of my bikes at any shop in my life. I am very picky and do all of my own work on my bikes and hot rods. With all of that said let me tell you about my experience at Valley Racing.
Before I brought my bike to Valley Racing for a custom tune it was tuned by another shop not to be named. The bike ran fair at best. It had poor throttle response, poor MPG, black spark plugs and it took too long for the boost to come on. When riding the bike with my wife the ill tune was even more obvious !! It wasn't any fun. AFTER Valley tuned it, I picked it up and the following Friday my wife and I put it on our trailer and headed to Aspen Colorado for our yearly vacation. We rode the bike 1,100 miles in 6 days. Most miles were at an altitude between 5,000 feet to 10,000 (all mountain miles)and yes we rode to the top of Pikes Peak again and that's 14,100 feet. The bike never missed a beat. I touched nothing,adjusted nothing . When we got back home the bike still ran as it should. I do have one thing to complain of and it's kinda of a good thing. The boost comes on sooooo much sooner/harder that my alky injection tank needs refilling weekly. That NEVER happened the year before Valley tuned it up!! Thanks again Brian!! Dan.

Last edited by Turbo kid; 01-14-2014 at 06:35 AM.

Quick Reply: Valley Racing Beecher, IL