Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Things I learned from my biker babe

Old 10-15-2010, 12:28 PM
Scorpion07
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great story's guy's!
Met my wife-to-be 7 years ago, and knew right away she was a keeper when she couldn't wait for a bike ride with me. She's been the same ever since, and I see no signs of her letting it go.
I've been riding non-stop for 35+ years, and have never found one even remotely interested in my passion. I still go for rides with the buds a few times a year - but enjoy it the most when she's on the back!
The best part - she's my best friend!!!!

She took the pic below!

Last edited by Scorpion07; 10-15-2010 at 12:38 PM.
Old 10-15-2010, 01:11 PM
Steve On 3
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 27 Likes on 16 Posts

Riding with your sweetie always makes the trip better. i try to plan some shopping for her, restaurants she is interested in and doing something she wants to do. In return, I get a best friend who will ride in the heat or cold, sun or rain. She makes few demands but always likes being asked for her opinion or what she'd like to do. And of course it's always nice to get a back rub after a long day. Plus she just is smoking hot in leather !!

Old 10-15-2010, 01:48 PM
Brettcr
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wait until your biker babe becomes a BIKER CHICK! My wife got her bike stating that she liked it just the way it was. It wasn't three weeks before we were into ripping it down. THERE HASN'T BEEN A SINGLE THING NOT TOUCHED ON HER BIKE NOW! Last mod we did... the 48 speedo housing. Then comes the kewl thing... she says, "ok, now we got to focus on getting your new bike parts." Is that sweet or what! Eveery now and again she'll jump on the back with me just because she is tired...

That's my wife... I'm a lucky guy!

Old 10-15-2010, 01:53 PM
ybnorml
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 24,193 Likes on 9,982 Posts

Originally Posted by TxMongrel
Great story! My wife loves to ride with me, so I've made the bike as comfortable as I can for her.
Ditto....same here.
I made the last bike as comfortable as possible for my wife,
and I'm doing the same on this bike.
Spending time with the one you love is hard to beat.

Here we are on the top of Cadillac Mountain
waiting for the sun to rise.

Attached Thumbnails Things I learned from my biker babe-cadillac-and-a-glide-012.jpg  
Old 10-15-2010, 02:00 PM
frontiercat
Elite HDF Member
Received 39 Likes on 28 Posts

Since my divorce 4 or 5 years ago, I haven't run across a chick who doesn't want to ride on the back of mine. The second girl I was with after my marriage, was the most awesome biker chick...went everywhere with me on the back of my Road King.

My girl now loves to ride on the back even though I bought her a Suzuki Intruder to ride around on (only a few months since her Riders Edge). She is awesome and never complains about anything, is good with the camera and likes my music.

You can see her sitting behind me (2nd bike, the black Ultra, duh...), 100 degrees that day, never bitched at all...well, I bitched a little but hey, sweaty junk...

The other pic is her sitting behind me in Florida on a rental Heritage...

Attached Thumbnails Things I learned from my biker babe-102_0593.jpg   Things I learned from my biker babe-60966_463427274663_651379663_6640029_5121722_n.jpg  

Last edited by frontiercat; 10-15-2010 at 02:34 PM.
Old 10-15-2010, 02:09 PM
oricko
Tourer
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Keep her

Old 10-15-2010, 03:05 PM
Twofields6
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love the stories. One of the first times my wife and I went out in public together (long story) was on a Harley my buddy let me borrow. Wanted one ever since and I got one last July ('09 Heritage Classic); within 1 month my newly minted Biker Babe wanted to be a Biker Chick (didn't realize there was a difference until I saw Brettcr's post). Got her an '09 Deluxe. She is so awesome on that bike. I love riding 2up with her and she likes it too but there is something about seeing her ride that big bike around in front of me. I have to walk stiff legged for a while when we ride.

She is a great lady, beautiful and looks hot in her leathers!!!!

Attached Thumbnails Things I learned from my biker babe-she-s-proud-of-her-balls.jpg   Things I learned from my biker babe-york-ride-33-.jpg   Things I learned from my biker babe-havre-de-grace-ride-pic-7.jpg  
Old 10-15-2010, 03:23 PM
roadkinglobo
Supporter
Received 75 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by smittypac
I feel the same way. My wife is a great riding partner. Came back to Michigan from the Smokies once, 8 hours out of 10 in the rain on a sportster. Never a peep. Nothing better than riding a country road and having lunch somewhere.
you better buy that wife a new diamond!!! Any woman that can do that kind of time on the back of a sporty is worth her weight in gold - or needs prozac...lol

Old 10-15-2010, 08:13 PM
09ultraclassicrider
Cruiser

Great stories. Glad to hear there are many good biker babes and chics out there. I was beginning to think I had the only one. LOL. When I ask her if she wants to go for a ride she usually beats me getting out there to the bike. It doesnt get any better than having her on the back just cruising into the sunset heading to destination unknown. Been with her for over 15 years, wouldnt trade her for nothing. She is my best friend. Oh and yes, she looks hot in leathers.

Old 10-15-2010, 08:29 PM
AsphaltCowboy
Advanced

my gf was terrified of bikes after witnessing a relative being killed in an accident, but the first time she came up here to stay for the weekend (she lives 1.5hrs away) i got her on the back and she loved it. my dad went down on sept. 11th in TN on the cherohala skyway and has been in the hospital for over a month now and she's scared again, but she said she'll get back on, so lets hope for the best. dad should be home next week and has hopes of riding again. he has lost movement in his left arm and if it comes back, he'll be on a new ultra within a few months.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Things I learned from my biker babe