Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom Dynamics LED's

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 04:45 PM
ChristoHD
Road Warrior
Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
Thumbs up Custom Dynamics LED's

This is Custom Dynamic's tour-pak harness, flasher unit and load equilizer, front/rear L/R turn LED's and smoke lenses. Front/rear LED fender trim lights with smoked lenses, their rear brake light w/smoked lenses, and their (Drag Specialties) smoked HD tour-pak trim light smoked LED package.

Old 03-16-2011, 05:13 PM
Cougar1959
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

These harnesses are great. I have it on my 2011 Ultra Classic along with several other items from Custom Dynamics. They have alot of cool stuff.

Cougar

Old 03-16-2011, 05:15 PM
teedubya
Road Master
Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

I had bought a custom dynamics led mod for the signals. Installed them on the 2010 Ultra that I just traded. They worked fine except for one thing. The signals created a static hiss with every flash of the lights. I contacted customer service and was given the response of " ya mine do that also on fringe fm stations". Needless to say I wasn't happy and an electrical freind of mine blamed the hiss on the reason of non-use of shielded wires. I sold the entire custom dynamics set on e-bay last week. Hope the new owner is more satisfied than I was.

Old 03-16-2011, 05:17 PM
rerb95
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

looks when they are flickering a little bit when just the running lights are on? Is this true or is it just the video?

I have used their products and they are incredible!

Old 03-16-2011, 05:22 PM
florenceharley
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought the flashing light for brake. What guage wire would you day the brake light is on my Ultra Classic? Novice here!

Old 03-16-2011, 05:27 PM
bikehe
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive got all custom dynamic led's on my bike and they work great. They were nice to deal with too.

Old 03-16-2011, 05:51 PM
ChristoHD
Road Warrior
Smile Its the video....

Originally Posted by rerb95
looks when they are flickering a little bit when just the running lights are on? Is this true or is it just the video?
It is the video camera - you are seeing shutter flicker - this was done with a quick and dirty point-n-shoot camera.

Old 03-16-2011, 05:54 PM
ChristoHD
Road Warrior
Talking I could go broke....

Originally Posted by Cougar1959
These harnesses are great. I have it on my 2011 Ultra Classic along with several other items from Custom Dynamics. They have alot of cool stuff.
Yeah - I feel like a kid in a candy store with their website - lotsa goodies to choose from!

I was even more pleasantly surprised with the tour-pak harness kit - I knew it would affect the rear lights in the TP, what I did not realize and was VERY happy and excited (non-sexually of course) was the fact that the lower trim lights on the tour back also blink for turn - people that are along side can now get a hint that you want to change lanes - I was not aware when I bought it that those would be affected!

Old 03-16-2011, 05:57 PM
ChristoHD
Road Warrior
Unhappy Bummer dude....

Originally Posted by teedubya
I had bought a custom dynamics led mod for the signals. Installed them on the 2010 Ultra that I just traded. They worked fine except for one thing. The signals created a static hiss with every flash of the lights. I contacted customer service and was given the response of " ya mine do that also on fringe fm stations". Needless to say I wasn't happy and an electrical freind of mine blamed the hiss on the reason of non-use of shielded wires. I sold the entire custom dynamics set on e-bay last week. Hope the new owner is more satisfied than I was.
Wow, really? I am not experiencing this affect. I wonder if your load balancer was bad or something? No interference on the FM stations and my iPod sounds as clear as day. I am sorry yours did that... maybe they did some improving since you last purchased?

I am surprised that they would not trade or exchange - the people I have been dealing with there have been great.

Old 03-16-2011, 06:00 PM
ChristoHD
Road Warrior
Question Which unit did you buy?

Originally Posted by florenceharley
I bought the flashing light for brake. What guage wire would you day the brake light is on my Ultra Classic? Novice here!
Which flasher did you get? The Custom Dynamics one is all plug and play - no splicing, dicing, chopping, stripping - none of that - theirs is perfect for the novice! It plugs in right under the seat.

WHich brake wires are you referring too - the ones at the brake light or the ones that lead to it from under the seat?

Quick Reply: Custom Dynamics LED's