Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Milwaukee Bagger Combo

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 11:50 AM
Redmen Rides
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey thanks for all the info, I know there is alot of shops that have extended bags and rear fenders sold seperately. I was curious if anybody has found the combo kit, which sells the rear fender and the extended bags all in one unit. That was my orginal question.

Old 01-17-2012, 12:21 PM
gogogadgetbiker
Banned competing forum owner
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Redmen Rides
Hey thanks for all the info, I know there is alot of shops that have extended bags and rear fenders sold seperately. I was curious if anybody has found the combo kit, which sells the rear fender and the extended bags all in one unit. That was my orginal question.
Not sure I understand the significance of the "Combo Kit"

Are you thinking you'll get better pricing???

Old 01-17-2012, 03:04 PM
Bigdave12768
Tourer

Whats a Combo kit? Just because one site named it a Combo kit does'nt mean you are getting any extra. Are you looking for a complete kit with Hardware? Not much will change if you price it out seperatly. Harley wants like 430 for Hardware and OEM lids 115. As for Top shop. They sent my hardware to bolt up Fender cover. It even came lined with some non slip stuff.

Ok after I typed all of this I think I figured out what you maybe asking. Are you worried about fitment and it lining up properly? Or just one huge double bag and fender all connected as one peice? I dont even want to even get into what night mare that would probably be

But the word is called Mock up. They line stuff for perfect fittment and make adjustments. If you are worried about that. Buy from bags and fender from same company. But many others with Bad Dad fender and Sinister bags and ofcourse other combinations

Last edited by Bigdave12768; 01-17-2012 at 03:11 PM.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:35 AM
Redmen Rides
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yes, I didnt explain my self very well. None of the other companies market it has a combo kit, so in my thought, it seemed that the Milwaukee possibly had already taken one additional step in their marriage of the fender and the saddlebags. So it may have been good marketing on their part. I guess the word "combo" makes it sound like you're getting something extra I guess to me.

Old 01-18-2012, 07:59 AM
gogogadgetbiker
Banned competing forum owner

They don't do anything extra for you when buying the parts as a Combo Kit. Like you said, just good marketing.

Any of the fenders/bags on the market are going to take some amount of fitting during install. Especially when you consider all of the Exhaust options out there.

Don't let the term "Combo Kit" persuade you in the slightest, pic the fender and bags that you like the best based on quality, reputation, price, and looks.

Old 01-23-2012, 06:56 PM
Joker65
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bigdave12768
Call Top Shop they discount on Phone. I got new Style bags and fender for 1050 Shipped Website say 815 for bags and 475 for fender, But call them they cut price on phone. I just bought a set Bike is in body shop now, They also dont require much to get ready for paint

Thanks for the advice, Big Dave!!

Maybe I'll have to sell stock bags and fender/fascia on-line and get 'your' set-up!

Old 09-16-2012, 08:22 PM
cjackermann
Cruiser

D you have a better picture of your road king custom with the bad dad fender and bags?

Old 09-16-2012, 09:31 PM
piesik650
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I went with yaffe stuff. and I like it!

Old 09-19-2012, 09:14 PM
marvo75
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by piesik650
I went with yaffe stuff. and I like it!

Is thatfender one piece? What kinda hardware do you have to buy to put a extended fender and bags on? This is my winter project...I'd tell you sweet bike but you probably hear that daily...

Old 09-19-2012, 09:34 PM
Dew Me
Elite HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by gogogadgetbiker
FBI Drop Seat, Camtech Custom Baggers Tank Overlay and Side Covers, Camtech Fairing, and a top secret front fender.
Can you tell me more about what you did?
How much does the drop seat actually drop you? I mean to ask how much of the dropping (if any) is the seat. I'm hoping you will say that the seat is an inch thinner and the seat tray is lowered 2 inches.
What dash did you use with this tank overlay? I don't like CamTechs dash but want to make sure another will fit.
Also what does it do to your tank? If you ever decide to remove this tank cover is your tank still going to look OK?

Quick Reply: Milwaukee Bagger Combo