Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

J and S Jacks discount code

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 01:46 PM
Camaro
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default J and S Jacks discount code

Did a search and didn't come up with a discount code for J & S jacks - anybody know the code? I just called J & S, they thought HDForum members get a discount, and I should look for the discount code on the HDForum website. Any help out there?

Old 05-13-2013, 01:50 PM
semiret
Tourer
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I just bought a jack from them a couple weeks ago and the only discount they had then was a 5% veterans discount

BTW - they are great jacks

Old 05-17-2013, 11:39 AM
j&sjacks
Former Sponsor

Hey everyone just wanted to mention that the coupon code is hdforums5 and gives an additional 5% off our lifts at time of check out. This coupon code is only valid until June 1st so don't miss this opportunity. Also check out our website www.jsjacks.com. We have other great sales going on through the end of the month as well!! If you have any questions feel free to contact me at jamie@jsjacks.com.

Old 05-17-2013, 11:42 AM
shorelasHD
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2,858 Likes on 1,270 Posts

SHOOT! I just bought a J &S jack with the airlift about a month ago, wish I had known about the discount then! But I have to admit, it's a GREAT jack, and worth the price.

Old 05-17-2013, 11:54 AM
skydude426
Club Member
Received 385 Likes on 221 Posts

My J&S jack is one of the best investments I've made on my bike. It's a great work platform and I use it for winter storage so the bike is up off the tires. It's easy to roll around in the garage up on the stand. If you work on your own ride then you'll want to invest in one. I know this sounds like a J&S commercial but I have no connection to them what so ever other than really liking my jack.

Old 05-17-2013, 05:45 PM
nirschl
Tourer
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I want one of these soooo bad, but can't figure out how to get one over to me. 70lb weight limit shipping to an APO.

Old 05-17-2013, 10:33 PM
margin5
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got lucky and found a J&S on Craigs List last fall. Then sold my Larin on CL. Man, the J&S is the way to go. I put it up almost every day. Only problem is I have to remember to put the screw legs down or my bike would roll out the garage and down the driveway. Highly recommend it to everyone.

Old 06-04-2013, 11:48 AM
j&sjacks
Former Sponsor

Since there was such a strong response to last months coupon code on the forum we decided to offer another hd forum code for June. This code is hd5 and is only valid until June 15th so if you missed the first code here is another opportunity to receive 5% off.

Old 06-04-2013, 12:03 PM
BJB
Tourer
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I called just a few minutes before Jammie posted the above post. Ordered on w/ oil pan & T handle. It will be here Friday & I will save a few $$ on shipping.

Very nice to deal with & I will post my opinion of the jack when it arrives.

Old 06-04-2013, 01:44 PM
skratch
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,193 Likes on 2,457 Posts

they are also having a sale on accessories. i just bought the oil pan adapter for $20.00

Quick Reply: J and S Jacks discount code