Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Arnott air ride wiring...

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2014, 10:22 PM
Hotrodz_n_Harleyz
Road Captain
Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Arnott air ride wiring...

Evenin folks, I'm in the process of installing arnott aldan shocks on the road king. Opinions on whether or not air ride is a good thing or not aside, I have a couple questions maybe folks that are running it could help me out with... the instructions included are crap, and so is their stupid installation video.

My questions concern the wiring and the air block. First, did you guys mount your air blocks anywhere? From the instructions, it seems as though they're saying to just stick it in the recess behind the gas tank under the seat? Second, there are no instruction at all... like, none, on how to wire everything, anybody have a simple schematic they could share? (this is on a 2000 road king) and finally, what are the 2 black wires coming from the little black box on the air block for?

I do realize these may be dumb questions, so feel free to tell me I'm dumb if you must, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Old 03-03-2014, 02:03 AM
gdoc89
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hotrodz_n_Harleyz
Evenin folks, I'm in the process of installing arnott aldan shocks on the road king. Opinions on whether or not air ride is a good thing or not aside, I have a couple questions maybe folks that are running it could help me out with... the instructions included are crap, and so is their stupid installation video.

My questions concern the wiring and the air block. First, did you guys mount your air blocks anywhere? From the instructions, it seems as though they're saying to just stick it in the recess behind the gas tank under the seat? Second, there are no instruction at all... like, none, on how to wire everything, anybody have a simple schematic they could share? (this is on a 2000 road king) and finally, what are the 2 black wires coming from the little black box on the air block for?

I do realize these may be dumb questions, so feel free to tell me I'm dumb if you must, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
There are downloadable instructions on the Arnott website. I have also found them to be very helpful when I've contacted them via phone. Good luck!

Old 03-03-2014, 08:27 AM
slammed05fatty
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

here is fast diagram of how i ran my set up on my SG. i mounted comressor behind the filler panel and saddle bag. see pix

Attached Thumbnails Arnott air ride wiring...-air-ride-layout.jpg   Arnott air ride wiring...-air-ride-wiring.jpg   Arnott air ride wiring...-compressor.jpg