VRSC Models V-Rod, Street Rod, Night Rod and Night Rod Special

V-Rod Special Editions?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2015, 05:47 PM
macishone
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V-Rod Special Editions?

I have a guy trying to sell me a Dale Earnhardt Special Edition V-Rod. He swears up and down he bought it from the dealership with the number 3 stuff already on it and it came from Harley that way. I have looked all over the internet and have found no information of the legitimacy of this bike. Can anybody on here help me out and tell me if Harley ever made these? I need to know before i make an offer to buy it.

Old 02-21-2015, 11:10 PM
justfixitbob
Stage I

Ya, if you looked all over the net for it and you looked real good because you dont want to get taken advantage of, then dont buy it. I bought a 2014 muscle and put a hand painted Grumpy on the fender flippen you off and put the Disney Logo on it. That makes it a Disney Version Harley, right, Mickey Mouse rode it around the park and delivered it to me personaly. just haven fun, but if you like the bike, and the price fits your budget and your not payen for the Dale Version, have fun and live the dream

Old 02-22-2015, 07:58 AM
macishone
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by justfixitbob
Ya, if you looked all over the net for it and you looked real good because you dont want to get taken advantage of, then dont buy it. I bought a 2014 muscle and put a hand painted Grumpy on the fender flippen you off and put the Disney Logo on it. That makes it a Disney Version Harley, right, Mickey Mouse rode it around the park and delivered it to me personaly. just haven fun, but if you like the bike, and the price fits your budget and your not payen for the Dale Version, have fun and live the dream
Thank you, I figured I will make him an offer based on a normal V_rod and if he gets offended then I guess I won't buy from him.

Old 02-22-2015, 08:09 PM
Hal64hd
Road Master

Received 37 Likes on 35 Posts

The only special edition V-Rod that I know of was the Miller Lite edition. There were only about 100 that were made and was a promotional contest giveaway.