Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H.O.G.

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 04:42 PM
silverbullet2005
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H.O.G.

I finally joined the H.O.G. club and became a National member the other day then today I went to my new local dealer now that I'm down here in Indianapolis, Indiana for their local chapter breakfast/meeting. I joined and am now a local memberfor Indianapolis chapter no. 1 so I am very excited and can't wait until the weather breaks so I can go on chapter rides.

I was checking out the new bikes on the showroom floor while I was there and they had the new Cross Bones and Rocker models there to check out. I actually liked the newCross Bones model but I felt the rocker could have stayed in the crate, I personally do not care for the looks of the rocker. well I just thought I'd share the good news about becoming a H.O.G. member as well as a local chapter member so if anyone is interested or curious look into H.O.G. and then take the next step and go to your local dealer to see when your next local chapter meeting is to see if local membership is something your interested in.

Old 02-02-2008, 04:51 PM
b5mac
Tourer
Default RE: H.O.G.

You know, I joined HOG and the local chapter but haven't been to a meeting yet. I've been a member fora whole year and haven't been to a meeting. I went on one ride to a picnic and the ride captain got us lost. Oh well, maybe I will try again this summer.

Old 02-02-2008, 06:06 PM
Reverend
Tourer

Horses for courses again. Me? I'm in & got 350 good buddies to party with, but I prefer to ride on my own..

Old 02-02-2008, 06:12 PM
Reverend
Tourer

Actually, that sounds a bit too critical. H.O.G. is really cheesy, but Nene Valley Chapter is brill, primarily due to the characters involved & a 'no politics' policy. Without buying my Harley I'd have missed out on such things as appearing live on Sky TV giving a pillion ride to speedway riders around a shale track, riding nine European countries, partying to live rock bands on the beach at St Tropez and generally being a teenager all over again.

Just type in nenevalleyhog into You Tube for a taster..

Yup, despite the cheesy stuff you Yanks get off on, I really enjoy it.

Howzat?