Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Post Fix

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 09:16 PM
icecaps
Reading More Posting Less
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Post Fix

I was able to post a little bit longer post by typing it out on notepad(I'm sure Word or other programs would work) and then cut and pasting them on the forum post area.&nbsp\\; I hope this works and could be a short term solution to a hopefully temporary problem.&nbsp\\; At this point I'm just typing to make this a little bit longer to see if the forum is able to post it.&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;
Retyped to expand content

I was able to post a little bit longer post by typing it out on notepad(I'm sure Word or other programs would work) and then cut and pasting them on the forum post area.&nbsp\\; I hope this works and could be a short term solution to a hopefully temporary problem.&nbsp\\; At this point I'm just typing to make this a little bit longer to see if the forum is able to post it.&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;
I was able to post a little bit longer post by typing it out on notepad(I'm sure Word or other programs would work) and then cut and pasting them on the forum post area.&nbsp\\; I hope this works and could be a short term solution to a hopefully temporary problem.&nbsp\\; At this point I'm just typing to make this a little bit longer to see if the forum is able to post it.&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;
I was able to post a little bit longer post by typing it out on notepad(I'm sure Word or other programs would work) and then cut and pasting them on the forum post area.&nbsp\\; I hope this works and could be a short term solution to a hopefully temporary problem.&nbsp\\; At this point I'm just typing to make this a little bit longer to see if the forum is able to post it.&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;

Old 06-16-2008, 09:41 PM
jbphoto
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Post Fix

I've had mixed results.&nbsp\\; Some post fine using notepad and others are no different than typing directly and getting the error message.&nbsp\\; I've not been able to find any pattern to it.&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;