What's best floor jack for Dynas? - Page 13 - Harley Davidson Forums



Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, FXR Super Glide, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.

What's best floor jack for Dynas?

Reply
 
 
 
P
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #121  
Old 08-08-2017, 05:13 AM
OddJack's Avatar
OddJack OddJack is offline
Supporter
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South
Posts: 1,364
Thanked 82 Times in 66 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by themouth!!! View Post
Please feel free to continue to correct me. I particularly like your grammar lessons. You obviously understand what the word "investment" means. Care to use your huge brain and explain what "best" means? In particular when referring to a jack? Because that was the original question and you obviously don't grasp the meaning...This is the last time I am replying to your BS. You aren't worth my time.
I explained it for you, Einstein. A pinhead and a big mouth usually go together, and you have got them both.

I tried to explain what "Best" means in my camera example. "Best" is relative. What's best for one person is not necessarily best for another.

From the way you talk and how offended you are because someone said that jack is not the best for everyone, it doesnt sound like you made the best choice either.

You're a fool themouth, and a fool and his money are soon parted.
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 08-08-2017, 05:15 AM
Northbound Southerner's Avatar
Northbound Southerner Northbound Southerner is offline
Elite HDF Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Quirino, Italy
Posts: 4,373
Thanked 62 Times in 49 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddJack View Post
I explained it for you, Einstein. A pinhead and a big mouth usually go together, and you have got them both.

I tried to explain what "Best" means in my camera example. "Best" is relative. What's best for one person is not necessarily best for another.

From the way you talk and how offended you are because someone said that jack is not the best for everyone, it doesnt sound like you made the best choice either.

You're a fool themouth, and a fool and his money are soon parted.
Look at the badass keyboard commando resorting to personal attacks...I love you guys that hide behind a screen and say things that they are too scared to say in real life...

Last edited by Northbound Southerner; 08-08-2017 at 05:16 AM. Reason: auto correct...
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 08-08-2017, 05:22 AM
OddJack's Avatar
OddJack OddJack is offline
Supporter
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South
Posts: 1,364
Thanked 82 Times in 66 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by themouth!!! View Post
Look at the badass keyboard commando resorting to personal attacks...I love you guys that hide behind a screen and say things that they are too scared to say in real life...
Dont call people's comments "BS" next time. Go back and read who started what.

You get what you give, first rule of life.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 08-08-2017, 05:38 AM
Northbound Southerner's Avatar
Northbound Southerner Northbound Southerner is offline
Elite HDF Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Quirino, Italy
Posts: 4,373
Thanked 62 Times in 49 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddJack View Post
Dont call people's comments "BS" next time. Go back and read who started what.

You get what you give, first rule of life.
Huge difference between truth and personal attacks by a keyboard commando...
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 08-08-2017, 06:51 AM
cvaria's Avatar
cvaria cvaria is offline
Club Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tallahassee, Florida
Posts: 9,248
Thanked 1,099 Times in 928 Posts
Default

Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 08-08-2017, 08:03 AM
golfblues's Avatar
golfblues golfblues is offline
Ultimate HDF Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Danbury CT
Posts: 6,516
Thanks: 0
Thanked 75 Times in 60 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvaria View Post
Finally. It's tough trying to break up two 5 year olds
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
P
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
best motorcycle jack tinsnips Touring Models 130 01-07-2017 10:56 AM
I have some BigBlue motorcycle lift questions Iron lHorse General Harley Davidson Chat 2 11-29-2016 04:45 PM
rod bearing question Thundair Engine Mechanical Topics 2 05-19-2016 01:45 PM
Great Jack Sully103 Screamin Eagle CVO Models 4 05-08-2016 07:19 AM
Jack vs Mats StoneyFatBoy General Harley Davidson Chat 37 02-07-2016 11:00 AM


Tags
2011, adjustment, bars, bob, carberator, drag, dyna, floor, harley, installing, jack, lowrider, motoercycle, motorcycle, needed, service, street, work

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07 AM.


 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: