Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SE Super Tuner

Old 10-30-2011, 09:58 AM
pontiac69
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I agree with Jeff. No dealer should keep or hold on to the tuner. Like mentioned what if you are away from the dealer and need to get something checked out at a different dealer. Or if you just decide you want to use a different dealer. Maybe you didnt get a tuner, you may have just got the dealer stage 1 download. In which case there is no tuner involved. How much did you pay for the "tuner". If it was like 150 bucks then you got the download if it was 400 or more then you got a tuner.

Old 10-30-2011, 10:07 AM
mang0
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

i got mine from the dealer, orderd the cables and software and now can play around with it myslef and do smart tunes

Old 10-30-2011, 10:19 AM
EP50
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by mang0
i got mine from the dealer, orderd the cables and software and now can play around with it myslef and do smart tunes
Did the same thing with my pacemeker..Dr. is'nt real happy about it though..

Old 10-30-2011, 10:20 AM
Snowcat58
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jeff W
Dealer should give you the SERT, not hang onto it, if you go out of town and have to have work done that requires them hooking it up, guess what, if you dont have yours, your going to have to buy another, id get that SERT. Dealer gave me mine along with the cables that came with it.
Yep, agreed. I've just had a dealer talk me through it all and the SERT is specific to the bike to which it is fitted; it cannot be used on any other ride.
If you (or your dealer!!!) lose it you'll need to start over - not a good idea!

Old 10-30-2011, 10:46 AM
spankdog
Road Warrior

Thanks guys. Im going to go to the dealer in the morning and figure everything out. I know I bought the actuall Super Tuner because it wasnt in stock and I had to wait for it before I got my Deep Breather and pipes installed. I also payed for the dyno tune at the same time but they told me I need to wait until I had at least 1500 miles on the bike so if was fully broke in. Either way Im going to take your guys' advice and get the tuner back. Kinda pisses me off that they kept it but I guess its my fault that I didnt research the whole deal a little more before I bought it.

Old 10-30-2011, 10:50 AM
SniperDude
Cruiser

I have a quick Question. What is the part number for the super tuner? I'm looking at grabbing this tuner.

Old 10-30-2011, 11:28 AM
Snowcat58
Road Warrior

While we're on the subject guys - what's this little device cost over there in the U.S.?

Old 10-30-2011, 12:06 PM
spankdog
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by EP50
Did the same thing with my pacemeker..Dr. is'nt real happy about it though..
Lol. Nice. I just got that. I was thinking "Huh, I never heard of a Pacemaker tuner. It would be cool though. Leave it on the low setting when youre chillin and then crank it up when you want to party.
I'll get the part # and price of the Super Tuner when I go pick it up tomorrow.

Old 10-30-2011, 12:09 PM
Dynaglide68
Road Master

They are supposed to give it back it can only go with your bike and you need it for any future work

Old 10-30-2011, 12:11 PM
SniperDude
Cruiser

Originally Posted by spankdog
Lol. Nice. I just got that. I was thinking "Huh, I never heard of a Pacemaker tuner. It would be cool though. Leave it on the low setting when youre chillin and then crank it up when you want to party.
I'll get the part # and price of the Super Tuner when I go pick it up tomorrow.
Thanks. I think i found a part number, but Im looking for the one for a 2012 fat bob.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SE Super Tuner