Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seats

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 11:53 PM
Lentini93
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Seats

I have a 2011 fxdb. Looking to get another seat and wondering what other stock harley seats I might find on ebay that are comfortable and accommodate 2 up.

Thanks.

Old 08-28-2014, 12:04 AM
Ironhead.Chris
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a Le Pera Daytona Sport and I love it so far. I like the way the RSD seats look but that dude is crazy asking the money he is for his parts.

-Chris

Old 08-28-2014, 03:10 AM
Iron obsessed
Cruiser
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Mustang seats, I have found no equal, just ordered one for my new low rider!

Old 08-28-2014, 05:57 AM
ynots
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

I dont know why you specified stock seats when there are lots of other great seats available? (ny Dyna seat 2006 and later will fit) I have a Sundowner (Harley mfg) and the Mustang wide vintage with pillion. The Sundowner is comfy but it sat me higher, closer to the tank and didnt do much for looks. The Mustang has my vote.

Old 08-28-2014, 06:33 AM
adm
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,460 Likes on 1,407 Posts

Originally Posted by Ironhead.Chris
I have a Le Pera Daytona Sport and I love it so far. I like the way the RSD seats look but that dude is crazy asking the money he is for his parts.

-Chris
I am looking at the RSD Boss 2up seat for my FatBob - just noticed on the RSD website that they state the seats are made by Mustang. So I guess the quality should be good at least....

Old 08-28-2014, 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by ynots
I dont know why you specified stock seats when there are lots of other great seats available? (ny Dyna seat 2006 and later will fit) I have a Sundowner (Harley mfg) and the Mustang wide vintage with pillion. The Sundowner is comfy but it sat me higher, closer to the tank and didnt do much for looks. The Mustang has my vote.
same here, have the mustang, but i have the optional backrest. i use it for longer trips. and also have the pillion for when i take my lady for a ride. like that cause i can take it off and still have the solo look.

Old 08-28-2014, 10:52 AM
Lentini93
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ynots

I guess I'm figuring stock seats will be a little cheaper for now. I just bought this bike(pick it up tomorrow!) so funds are somewhat limited and I was hoping to have my girl in the back of it by 9/20 for one of the big runs that happen where I live. I make it a point that I don't miss it.

Old 08-28-2014, 09:18 PM
Chasespeed
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Lentini93
I guess I'm figuring stock seats will be a little cheaper for now. I just bought this bike(pick it up tomorrow!) so funds are somewhat limited and I was hoping to have my girl in the back of it by 9/20 for one of the big runs that happen where I live. I make it a point that I don't miss it.
My bike came with a Sundowner. Never had a better stock seat. Ever. And she loves it.

I live by the Mustang factory(in fact, I service the mechanical systems in the complex and buildings they're in). I've been waiting until I can pull the bike up, and try a few seats. I've run a Mustang in the past, and been very happy with it.

Can't speak for any others.

Chase

Old 08-28-2014, 10:39 PM
Pepperjack
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IllusionBlue
same here, have the mustang, but i have the optional backrest. i use it for longer trips. and also have the pillion for when i take my lady for a ride. like that cause i can take it off and still have the solo look.
How quick and easy is it to change out the pillion?

Old 08-28-2014, 10:52 PM
bdtaylor1979
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 228 Likes on 186 Posts

I got an HD pillow top seat for mine off of ebay and it is really comfortable and has a nice passenger seat as well.

Quick Reply: Seats