Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the Harley Davidson Forum software here.

PROBLEMS VIEWING IMAGES OR PMs

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2016, 12:38 PM
rosebudcassidy
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My issue isn't related to PMs or being able to see images, but last year I successfully posted to the forum and I've tried to post to items in the Harley Tech - Audio section and it says waiting for moderator approval. They were never approved, just wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

Old 04-12-2016, 05:16 PM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin

Received 9,039 Likes on 3,711 Posts

Yeah, you're not posting enough. Your full privileges will come when you get 5 posts. For you that will be in about 5 years.

Old 04-30-2016, 07:44 PM
sr230mike
Road Captain
Received 94 Likes on 59 Posts

Hi I have been around and have posted around 160 times but can not view photos, I click on them and get a sort of black screen and have to click back to get out. Sorry do not know how to post a link, but any post with a photo attached does this. Like the Lawn edged post. Thanks for any help Mike

Old 05-02-2016, 12:05 PM
Mr.ChrisCross
Cruiser
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

Question... I cannot find the answer to.

I have been on many forums so I completely understand having limited access... I am just curious... How long until I can post in the classifieds section?
I bought a used Harley and I have a bunch of Sports Willie G parts that I would like to swap/remove and sell... but I cannot post yet.

Please advise.

Old 05-02-2016, 12:58 PM
SPRINGER
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,269 Likes on 1,975 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr.ChrisCross
Question... I cannot find the answer to.

I have been on many forums so I completely understand having limited access... I am just curious... How long until I can post in the classifieds section?
I bought a used Harley and I have a bunch of Sports Willie G parts that I would like to swap/remove and sell... but I cannot post yet.

Please advise.
Besides being posted in the forum rules, this is also posted just above the Classified section of this forum.:

Harley Davidson Classifieds
You Have To Be An Active Member To Use This Forum. You Have To Have Been A Member For At Least 30 Days And Have At Least 5 Posts (Unrelated To The Classified Section) To Be Considered An Active Member. Only HDF Sponsors can post new threads in the Vendor For Sale Classified. HDForums is not responsible for any loss of money or items due to shipping or dishonest sellers/buyers! If you have a problem with an HDF Member in the classified section please contact a Moderator or Admin immediately so that we can try to defuse the situation. Do not take it to the open forum! We do not delete "sold" classified threads. It is better to leave them up so that other sellers can see how valuable the HDF Classified Section is to members. We will lock it and mark it "sold" for you if you pm an Admin or Moderator. When using PayPal do not "EVER" use the "Gift" or “Friends & Family options.. This takes away all your rights as a PayPal user and you can easily be ripped off. If a seller asks you to use the "gift" option for paying for a product then buy from somebody else!

The following users liked this post:
Mr.ChrisCross (05-02-2016)
Old 05-02-2016, 01:34 PM
Mr.ChrisCross
Cruiser
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

Aahh IC now. I was using the jump links and go directly to the classifieds section and completely missing this.
THANKS!

Old 05-02-2016, 01:45 PM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin

Received 9,039 Likes on 3,711 Posts

All you have to do is read. You were required to read and agree to the HD Forums rules when you joined. It is clearly stated there that you need 5 posts and be a member for 30 days before you can post any sort of ad. We only allow ads in the Classified section.

Old 05-02-2016, 01:46 PM
SPRINGER
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,269 Likes on 1,975 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr.ChrisCross
Aahh IC now. I was using the jump links and go directly to the classifieds section and completely missing this.
THANKS!
No worries, you'd be surprised at how many people fall into the same boat as you and ask the same question, have a nice day.

Old 06-13-2016, 08:52 AM
noname
Club Member
Received 989 Likes on 541 Posts

I can not open PM's with my phone. Noname

Old 06-13-2016, 09:00 AM
riknbeth
Road Master
Received 189 Likes on 166 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by IzzoQuazzo
Yes. Some people will go to the New Member area and post a few welcome posts.
IzzoQuazzo thanks for the work you are doing here. You probably get lots of complaints, but we need someone to moderate this forum to keep it useful. This is a great forum. Checked out lots of them before joining this one. Simple, reliable (at least in my experience) with lots of really great folks who simply love Harley Davidson Motorcycles.

Quick Reply: PROBLEMS VIEWING IMAGES OR PMs