General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Owner Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2019, 04:29 AM
TheNeonGuy
Intermediate
Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts
Thumbs up New Owner Experiences

I never could have believed what happened to me as soon as I threw my leg over an Ultra Classic Electra Glide, just bought from a new-to-Texas California refugee, and twisted that throttle for the ride home. It felt like no other motorcycle I'd ever ridden, for sure. Probably was that 95" upgraded motor with unbelievable torque, or maybe the rumble, then the roar of all that power under me, that huge motor vibrating my world into a new dimension, of SIGHT, of SOUND, not the twilight zone, the HARLEY-DAVIDSON ZONE!
By the end of the day I had all my Harley cherries popped. Was the guy at the local biker bar (Chasers) with the best bike in the bunch. Rode with some new brothers, all on our Harleys of course! And ended up with my first tattoo, courtesy of Big Al, skin artist extraordinaire, a Harley-Davidson Bar & Shield with a skull over it, meaning 'For Life."
I've met the finest guys and gals so far, lots of new friends, thanks to The Family to which I now belong, and it's great to be a member. Hello to Omar, Donny, and Fred, and thanks for the friendship and the warm welcome! We're Rocking ON!
Harley for life! Harley-Davidson forever!