Northeast Pennsylvania | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Philadelphia Area to Sturgis 2009

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 11:05 AM
sshuker
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Philadelphia Area to Sturgis 2009

I know Sturgis is a national event, but my ride starts in PA, so I will try posting this here and see how much flack I catch.

Anyway, I have a typical first Sturgis trip saga, I suppose. Last year, there were 10 of us. All gung-ho and ready to make the trip. One by one I lost every single one and did not make the trip alone.

This year, I made it clear to everyone that I am going, alone if I need to, but they are all welcome to join me. I went from 12 bikes in January to me and one guy who still says he is going. Most amusing was my wife was the second person to drop out in March.

My official plan is no plan and no agenda. I have no reservations anywhere and will not be making any. I live by my blackberry calendar and I want some time off of it.

I expect to leave sometime between 8/1 and 8/3. I have a point of origin and a final destination, but will end up where I end up between.

I am happy to have others to ride with.

If my trip sounds interesting, let me know.

If you have a group and a plan, let me know that as well. I may be interested in joining up for some portion of the ride.

Old 07-22-2009, 12:11 PM
CRZYLGZZ
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

shuker, look in the for sale misc. section someone is selling their Hotel room slots for Sturgis. Plans fell apart etc....

I wish ya God Speed and safe travels to Sturgis.

Best of travels. post pics.