Powdercoat & Paint A place to discuss everything about powder coat and paint for your Harley.

Help w/custom decals/emblems/badges

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2017, 08:16 PM
Eddy G
Road Master
Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Help w/custom decals/emblems/badges

Hey All,

I'm in the midst of a project and trying to figure out the paint scheme, colors, pin striping, etc...

Anyone have a source for custom made tank decals and or emblems/badges? Preferably a high quality decal that can be clear coated like the factory style decals.

I can sketch and know what I want for the most part but I'm no artist and I'd like to have a pro draw something off of my idea's if possible.

I know sign companies and vinyl type companies on the net come up under google searches and a few "motorcycle" stuff but nothing specific.

As always any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Old 11-17-2017, 03:38 PM
Paul32730
Tourer
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Help With Decals

[QUOTE=Eddy G;16819354]Hey All,

I'm in the midst of a project and trying to figure out the paint scheme, colors, pin striping, etc...

Anyone have a source for custom made tank decals and or emblems/badges? Preferably a high quality decal that can be clear coated like the factory style decals.

I can sketch and know what I want for the most part but I'm no artist and I'd like to have a pro draw something off of my idea's if possible.

I know sign companies and vinyl type companies on the net come up under google searches and a few "motorcycle" stuff but nothing specific.

As always any and all help is greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE

I just had this issue. After going to several print shops I was reffered to a place near me that dies graphic designing and vehicle wraps. I wanted decals for my air cleaner trim ring that we're blue and blue/white instead of the HD orange/white design.

They created the design and the wrap and it looks like it came from HD that way. Not sure where you are located but this is their info:

www.hawkeyebrothers.com

They are located in Daytona Beach. If you call ask for Mike. He designed my project and I just picked it up today.

Old 11-17-2017, 03:50 PM
Eddy G
Road Master
Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

Nicely done. I'll check them out. Thanks