Prayer Requests Post your Prayer Requests here.

Updates!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 10:17 AM
bshouty
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gods kingdom has no end

its not much conciliation but i think God has proven that this life we have is our test. We live the way God wants us to live and we get the opportunity to kneel before him on judgment day. At that point, all things are good and better than what we leave behind us. I know its hard at this point to have good spirits, but think of what you have after this and you will surely be smiling more than frowning. Peace of our Lord be with everyone involved here. May his grace shower us at our time of need.

Old 06-04-2010, 04:39 AM
nwilliams
Stage IV

Prayers is the most pure thing in everyone's life. Keeping of the updates of the others and helping others is the best thing in the world to which is not paid. If some one is in sorrow then it become necessary to keep updating him whether a person is in a need or not. Might helping others may help you one day.

Old 07-22-2010, 09:19 PM
mcain49
Road Master
Received 40 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by desertclassic
Bob's cancer has developed to stage 3. He is waiting treatment. Not eating much, has a hard time with thought process. Spirits are low at this point.

Very sorry to hear about Bob's cancer. Our prayers and thoughts are with him

Old 12-21-2010, 06:38 PM
RevMatt
Advanced

We can all use some help from above. My prayers are with you!

Old 03-08-2011, 10:44 AM
BiggestDawg
Advanced HDF Member
Received 41 Likes on 7 Posts

Need prayers for my wife. Her job is being made very difficult for her by the executive because she has been with the company for over 19 years. Last year they started setting her up to fail so that they can start the process of making her look bad and then fire her. It is really about the fact that it costs more to keep her employed that it would for others. It's about her age and years of service. I have been praying for strength for her they have been really turning up the heat in the last few weeks now and it is likely to be a matter of time. She plans to make them fire her but they are trying to make her quit. I have also been praying that they will slip up and we will be able to gather the evidence we need to prove the discrimination. I have been having to hold her every night for a while so she can cry it out it is very frustrating to watch her go through this and not be able to do something that wouldn't land me in the can! I know and trust that the Lord will provide for us through this.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:15 AM
hyperfocal
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BiggestDawg
Need prayers for my wife. Her job is being made very difficult for her by the executive because she has been with the company for over 19 years. Last year they started setting her up to fail so that they can start the process of making her look bad and then fire her. It is really about the fact that it costs more to keep her employed that it would for others. It's about her age and years of service. I have been praying for strength for her they have been really turning up the heat in the last few weeks now and it is likely to be a matter of time. She plans to make them fire her but they are trying to make her quit. I have also been praying that they will slip up and we will be able to gather the evidence we need to prove the discrimination. I have been having to hold her every night for a while so she can cry it out it is very frustrating to watch her go through this and not be able to do something that wouldn't land me in the can! I know and trust that the Lord will provide for us through this.
I pray for you and your wife...A verse I am trying to memorize.
Romans 15:13...May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Hyper

Old 01-30-2012, 01:09 PM
mtgriz
Road Warrior
Received 224 Likes on 158 Posts

testing

Old 02-27-2012, 01:02 AM
bryanmcdan
Cruiser

Psalm 43

Last edited by bryanmcdan; 02-27-2012 at 01:12 AM.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:58 PM
Mr. Mike
Road Captain
Received 326 Likes on 147 Posts

Thank you members for taking the time to post your requests here. Because you do, you're fulfilling the command that we pray for one another, sharing our burdens, thus we are edified through this to the glory of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The apostle Paul tells us in Romans 13:12 to put on the armor of God. Indeed the "night is far spent, and the return of the Lord is nearer than when we first believed". Let us cast off the works of darkness and walk in the Light as He, Jesus walked in the light. May we all as ambassadors for Christ live lives that mirror His image in all we do whether in our marriages, our singleness, parenting, grand-parenting, to our neighbors and employers and our children. God bless all of you.

Mike

"When you see these things begin to happen, look up for your redemption draws near."

Old 09-07-2012, 01:13 AM
BiggestDawg
Advanced HDF Member
Received 41 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BiggestDawg
Originally Posted by hyperfocal
I pray for you and your wife...A verse I am trying to memorize.
Romans 15:13...May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Hyper
It has been a long time since I posted the above and truly I appreciate the prayers that went up. All was answered though it has taken all this time to see it. My wife did lose her job a couple months later and then the Lord gave her rest. It was for over a year and then He provided her a new job, get this her starting day was on our 25th wedding anniversary! How cool is that? She is excited about work and learning all that she can. It is truly a joy to see her excited about her job and the adventure that it is. I give all praise to the Father for the provision of his hand. Her time off was not wasted either. She was able to go to Florida to spend time with my brother and his family while their daughter had major surgery and things were pretty rough their for a while. She was able to take care of me after my accident and most important of all the Lord healed her of the hurts that she endured from her previous employer. They were mental hurts that caused much doubt and loss of confidence but she is better now and starting to grow again. So it seems good to give this report as far to often we forget to come back and report the results.

Have a good and Godly day my brothers and sisters. For of what lasting value is a good day if it is not also a Godly day?

Quick Reply: Updates!