Screamin Eagle CVO Models All CVO Bikes 1999 thru present.

Screaming Eagle Heritage Softail ????

Old 08-26-2007, 10:26 PM
IVDesertRat
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Screaming Eagle Heritage Softail ????

Is there such a bike? I didn't know Harley made one. I saw an awesome one today in San Diego that was a custom red flame paint job and I thought it was incredible. It had the custom seat with chrome all around the back and that chrome back plate on the rear fender right behind the seat. It said Screaming Eagle on the engine amd chrome everything.

I'm curious whether this is just a custom Heritage with SE parts on it or whether HD actually mad a SE Heritage. It was a cool bike and I'd love to find out more about it. Thanks in advance.

Old 08-27-2007, 06:28 AM
FreestateXL
Cruiser
Default RE: Screaming Eagle Heritage Softail ????

I'm pretty sure that the CVO guys haven't made a SE Heritage Softail. Probably add-on parts to get the "look". If you check outwww.cvoharley.com, there are alot of people that can help you find the answer.

Old 08-27-2007, 11:50 AM
IVDesertRat
Banned

Thanks freestateXL I didn't think HD made one either. The guy must have just put on a bunch of SE parts and lots of chrome to go along with the custom paint job.

I should have talked to him yesterday about it when I was sitting there but I was too busy with my Fat Tire Ale. Oh well. It must have cost him a pretty penny to put that thing together but it was very unique and a great looking sled. Just goes to show what you can do with these bikes given a little time and LOTS of money.

Old 08-27-2007, 06:54 PM
sfarson
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A CVO FLSTC would interest me. And yes, in a way an intention of the CVO program is to show what one can do with the P&A catalog.

Old 08-28-2007, 06:48 AM
FreestateXL
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: sfarson

A CVO FLSTC would interest me. And yes, in a way an intention of the CVO program is to show what one can do with the P&A catalog.
Damn those P & A Catalogues!!! Steve, how have you been? How many miles have you put on that thing? I picked mine up the very end of March, and it just turned 8500. The Sporty only has around 3500 this year...it's beginning to think that I don't love it anymore.