Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Rocker C/Breakout build

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2017, 04:23 AM
TomCop
Tourer
Received 58 Likes on 51 Posts

Hey Tommy,
You never thought of getting the JW Speaker adaptive headlight? Seems you are in for the best of the best, than that headlight is certainly something to look into.
https://www.jwspeaker.com/products/a...8790-adaptive/

Old 11-17-2017, 01:31 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master
Received 43 Likes on 42 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TomCop
Hey Tommy,
You never thought of getting the JW Speaker adaptive headlight? Seems you are in for the best of the best, than that headlight is certainly something to look into.
Thanks for compliment!,
But I just bought,& Received yesterday the Headwinds Vampire....pretty high up I think!

sorry just looked there the LEDS, they look like a lot, as it is I get flashed high beams all the time, THESE ARE SWEET THANKS FOR HOOKUP, LOOKING UP MODEL FOR MY BIKE RIGHT NOW , LOL THANKS BUD!!!

https://www.headwinds.com/mm5/mercha...Category_Code=

anyway heres a pic to remember my old bike by, decided to take trees off, doing some mods to them, than powder coating blue, also the bucket that holds speedo, to the garage again, parts OFF , parts ON!. lol

memories!!

vampire smooth concours chrome.. 5 3/4'

Last edited by TOMMYBLAZIN; 11-17-2017 at 01:37 PM.
Old 11-17-2017, 01:50 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

Originally Posted by TomCop
Hey Tommy,
http://www.jwspeaker.com/products/le...8690-adaptive/

FOUND IT, WHERE DO I BUY IT?

Old 11-20-2017, 02:45 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

nothing exciting a snap on torque set, my race tech springs with go with the Ricor Intimidators,,,days not over, every day 2-5 packages arrive...

im background is diamond engineerings catalogs, I bought alot off them lately changing ALL hardware to chrome 12-point...so they sent catalogs lol,they make lots more, if you thought grade 8 was the cows MEOW, go on there site not cheap, but look at the comparison to grade 8 hardware and how its manufactured, exp, my pulley has slightly larger washers for the 12-point to sit nice in a rounded washer, SWEET LOOK, he's trimming that hardware for me 2$ a bolt, worth every penny

Old 11-21-2017, 12:34 PM
Oldskewl
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,906 Likes on 3,285 Posts

Did you ever get your hands on the Ohlins HD204 or 205 shocks? If so, may I ask where you acquired them?

Old 11-22-2017, 01:24 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Oldskewl
Did you ever get your hands on the Ohlins HD204 or 205 shocks? If so, may I ask where you acquired them?
I found a store in the UK that I was able to source for the rear, at 2500$$$ , no way, ill go legends air suspension, or I found and ordered a kick *** set from weeks racing, call them, they make it to your spec, weight, riding style, type of bike etc...3-4 weeks I "should" have them, lol, what I didn't like, I had a Ducati 999 a ways back, the ohlins, needed maintenance,being so hard to source the set, even contacting company, there words were, well they will have to be custom ordered, you'll pay a PREMIUM OVER MSRP, I said ,
Have A Nice Day!!!....

The Works, are supposed to be the cats meow, next to air ride, if your looking to go air, message the guy who's helped me tremendously, almost daily,ROCKER B, he's built a sick *** Rocker C, AND A Breakout, which won First Place in a contest, he's the guy to talk to on air, I haven't a clue! Speaking on orders, Actually my Baker Armored Attitude Adjuster just came in the new style, if anyone has the old style, they do make a conversion kit, so you don't have to spend all that money, this was 2 1/2 times more than the Hayden unit, but I've heard bad things about the Hayden, Being I have the Baker Compensator coming in behind this, as well as the "Street Door" its the cover behind the 5 screw trans cover, 25% larger bearings, my point of view, BAKER IS KING,!

THERE PRODUCTS ARE SUPERIOR, IM WAITING FOR Black Friday, IF THERE 7- SPEED IS AROUND, 2K THE COMPLETE SETUP, THEY OFFER A BUILDERS KIT, I DON'T WANNA PLAY AROUND WITH ALL THAT , this kit comes all built , slide old one out and this 7-speed in, I cant imagine the TQ i'm gonna have, well if its like 2500-2700 ill take asap, As thats the price of the builders kit...ill post pics, there the link... but 4k, not right now, lol, i'm still UNDER 4k miles....

https://bakerdrivetrain.com/collecti...nt=30802787331

NICE SETUP!!

parts big, the shoe is huge!!! and theres lil oil passage, to oil chain as it glides over

A WELL KNOWN PROBLEM WITH HARLEYS ADJUSTABLE PRIMARY CHAIN TENSIONER, IT KEEP CLICKING TIGHTER, AND THE PRESSURE IT PUT ON THE BEARINGS, SIDE TORSION, DESTROYS THEM, IF YOU HAVE A HARLEY 07" AND UP YOU NEED TO CHANGE, THIS IS THE BEST YOU CAN BUY, THERE IS A HAYDEN M6 FOR LIKE 125, BUT I READ A BAD REVIEW HERE N THERE, NOT MANY,BUT 2 OR SO IT TO MANY FOR ME, EVEN THE ONE THIS REPLACED HAD AWESOME REVIEWS, THIS HAS MORE LEVER UPGRADE, OIL PASSAGE UPGRADE, AND THE SHOE IS LARGER I BELIEVE I WAS TOLD..

THIS IS THE BUILDERS KIT

[I]I DONT wanna deal with all this[/I]

and that'll

now the complete setup, BAKER I HOPE SOMEONE FROM THERE READS OR SEE'S THIS, IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!!...LOL.... than I would just return the "street door" and that nice new chrome cover with Baker logo, not sure if in pic, but ive seen the 7-speed complete on a bike, you can see the Street Door written on top in back, and on chrome cover, blended in BAKER, SWEET!!!!

sweettttttt

look at cap to left, still has plug on right side tho, the one I saw had both....

Last edited by TOMMYBLAZIN; 11-22-2017 at 02:28 PM.
Old 11-22-2017, 02:18 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

also forgot these, I have alot of little stuff like this that I don't always post up, but why not? other rocker owners can see there this and that available

and naturally these metal chrome caps cover these, they been bothering me, was gonna get these REALLY NICE SPIKES, but than, I thought I get off the wrong way, they would rip into my leg!!! so I opt to get a simple nice cap.

ALSO IF ANYONE WANT OR KNOWS ANYONE THAT NEEDS, I HAVE THE STOCK HARLEY HEADLIGHT BUCKET, PERFECT CONDITION, NO SCRATCHES ETC, 1900K MILES, TOOK OFF STOCK BULB WITH H-D EMBLEM ON IT, AS SOON AS I BOUGHT BIKE 1900K MILES..AND PUT IN THE LED IN PIC, OCTANE LIGHTING, I ACCIDENTALLY WHEN INSTALLING INTO NEW HEADWINDS BUCKET, DROPPED, THERES A TINY 2" CRACK BOTTOM LEFT, ONLY ON PLASTIC, STILL WORKS JUST AS GOOD AS EVER, AND THERE UNDER 2K MILES ON IT, SIO THERES PLENTY OF LIFE.

MY OCD couldn't leave it alone, so now i'm chewing on buying that 700$ bulb mentioned a few posts ago by another member, pretty cool, like the Benz's, adaptive lighting, when you turn, it senses it, extra less turn just on that side, and really light up the area, just seems quite excessive for a headlight, the led in pic, lite up road just fine, and was like 120? or less, don't remember....ROCKER B got me on that one....

So might just order another bulb from Octane Lighting, altho almost every night I go on that sight, and try to rationalize it to myself it worth it, its not a $$ thing if you follow thread, I've got WELL over 20k into bike since last year alone!!!...NOT A HARD THING TO DO..

SO...HARLEY CHROME HEADLIGHT HOUSING, MOUNTING BLOCK AS WELL, STOCK H-D LOGO BULB, PEOPLE BUY THERSE UP, AS THEY LIKE THE LABEL, THAN THE MADE LED YOU INSTALL INSIDE THAT HOUSING, THATS THE "NEW THING" ALSO A NEW HEADWINDS LIGHT BULBS, CLAIM TO BE REALLY BRIGHT,WHATEVER...AND THE LED, ALL OF IT SHIPPED
$100.00 W/CONFIRMATION AND USPS PRIORITY....NOT A BAD DEAL?

[I]I CAN TAKE BETTER PICS, I JUST SAW IT, AND FIGURED ID THROW IT OUT THERE...[/I]

Last edited by TOMMYBLAZIN; 11-22-2017 at 02:19 PM.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:11 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

there coming.,..,.,lol.,,..,springs are lonely...haha

wasn't bad at alll, with oil, 250ish ? shipped?

Last edited by TOMMYBLAZIN; 11-22-2017 at 03:14 PM.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:55 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

This is for Mr Rocker B.

best pic of chrome mount I can get without all the BLING, and I just found where I can use some more of my chrome wire loom!! sweet! lol

Last edited by TOMMYBLAZIN; 11-22-2017 at 09:57 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Sarah93003 (11-24-2017)
Old 11-23-2017, 09:41 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

I want you ALL to be safe out there, so when I dig up stuff like this , I spread the love, here is one of many, and these are the bearings I bought you'll need 4, and you'll need the spacer in between to be machine down, as the China bearings Harley been using since 2008 are thin, and the spacer "Pushes" the face of the china bearing to be flush with outside of hub, well these DOUBLE ROW TIMKEN'S, FIT PERFECTLY INSIDE YOUR WHEEL HUB HOLES, BUT IF YOU DON'T MACHINE SPACERS THEY WILL STICK OUT, IF YOU SEE THE LINE IN BEARING IN PIC, THATS ABOUT HOW MUCH THICKER THEY ARE PER SIDE, I HELD THE 2 IN MY HAND, I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!, THERE ARE CHEAPER BEARINGS, THAT WILL BE JUST FINE, JUST *****, Lots of others, heres a link to others discussing, you should do your due diligence, and research on this, as its your LIFE!!

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/softa...-rocker-2.html

I think I paid around $25 a piece, again, you can get good bearings for 25 a set!!!, I just figure, I do something I do 110%, thats Marine Mentality!!! If anyone want to know where to buy etc, lmk I can probably get cheaper, as I deal with a Timken Distributor directly, I have Neck Bearings On there way, Inner Primary Cover Bearing, In Bakers "Street Door" I'm placing Timken's in there, I am most defiantly, to the XTREME, and let it be known, you don't have to go to the lengths I go to, maybe your marriage, will be better than mine if you don't follow my path, lol, DEAD SERIOS THO.....Between this and the new Vet , Its Getting CRAZY Round here......

Quick Reply: My Rocker C/Breakout build