Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Rocker C/Breakout build

Old 08-16-2017, 05:49 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master
Received 43 Likes on 42 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by cdonis
I have scraped the pipe 1 time in the 3 .5 yrs I 've had it. Pegs yes. Bike is not lowered. Btw, the pipes finish is like it's new. Very high quality. The scrape was on the lower head pipe at the lowest point ( around the foot brake)
Nice good to know, did you do a dyne before and after, I am with new pipes, old vance and Hines 2-2 big radius, also removed my dk inserts, cut my baffle in half, and had it big welded in there, so ill have 4 dyne sheets, I REALLY WANNA SEEE HOW MUCH A DIFFERENCE THIS ALL MAKES, FP3 Tuner vs. ??? that one should be interesting, I might keep that private as I know a lot of people have and if its as bad as I hear, don't wanna ruin it for them, if there happy, I don't wanna be a KILLJOY!!!!

Old 08-16-2017, 07:28 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

MORE PARTS, THE BOX IS MINE HU HMMMM, and the Barnett Kevlar clutch, progressive suspension, sure why not, lol......

Sleep now lil baby, your gonna AWAKE REAL SOOON!!!!

I MEAN the guys great, all my stuff laid out, today someone, was HAND CLEANING all the oil etc, off parts, and putting light coat of oil on, and preserving till build comes in!!!, and YES those are some parts in front, all parts in photos are for this bike, this area is the Rocker C Build...lol

FOR NECK

Kevlar, Screaming Eagle clutch spring coming by Friday, to compliment!!!! I want every ounce of this build on the pavement and DYNO, HILLSIDE SHOW YOUR STUFF!!!!

THE ALL ***** GOES HERE, SMOOTHEN OUT THE STEERING....

Old 08-16-2017, 07:39 PM
cdonis
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 296 Likes on 240 Posts

No stock dyno pull but the mr103 cams, pipe, pv2 tuner, stage 1 ac, dyno 98/112. Happy dyno maybe. I rode the **** out of it, and ended up with .009 run out. Hence the 124

Old 08-16-2017, 10:43 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by cdonis
No stock dyno pull but the mr103 cams, pipe, pv2 tuner, stage 1 ac, dyno 98/112. Happy dyno maybe. I rode the **** out of it, and ended up with .009 run out. Hence the 124

wow, thats good numbers, going 124...BIGBOY, lets see how I like this, again I'm, 6'2-6'3ish... 280LBS Of Pissed off US MARINE, not a FAT LAZY BODY,by anyones measures......LOL...so I need torque, if I'm not happy with this, theres always next year, and ill wait for the Breakout to come with a Milwaukee 8, once they fix that motor, I decided, I almost ALMOST bought a 2016 street glide from a Club rider by me, 16k....23' front PM rim, rear PM rim, but you can't see, dirty birds I think it called bags, its sick man, he put like 30 into with buying it, and he got LOTS of discounts, and free work, cause he can....but thats sick numbers for bolt in cams and stage 1, who tuned the bike??and I guesss the dynojet tuners are good, I was told of a something 5, and a auto tune to add, that reads O2 sensors, a lil pricey I thought, but I can play with that, the other tuner, you need a PHD in PC'S to Understand it, I downloaded some files, no way could I even attempt the simplest things with it, but I'm told its the TOP TOP, AND they can get 10/10 over almost any other tuner out there, not my motor builder, or my mechanic, this is my tuner....alot of people involved here...lol...how do you like those cams? they caught my eye, if I'm right you can build up, and keep those cams there happy with 124"?????or am I wrong?

Old 08-16-2017, 10:44 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

correction, those are my friends Golding Trike neck bearings up top <all ***** racing> he read this, and claimed some parts, he's not on here, but browses....So Butchy Boy, there u go, Happy....SKIRT...LOL, Gonna be some wicked ***. lighting going on here, to bad most of this work is performance, but I'm not really a LOOK at my bike and how much I can spend guy, that never rides, or scratches it, I RIDE, NYC, WE RUFF RIDE THRU THERE.....I HAVE A VIDEO OF US POPPING UP ON THE CURB ON ST MARKS AND 1ST IN VILLAGE....LET ME FIND IT

Last edited by TOMMYBLAZIN; 08-16-2017 at 10:47 PM.
Old 08-16-2017, 11:20 PM
Rocker B
Road Warrior
Received 308 Likes on 210 Posts

Hey Tommy, I bet your getting exited now!! I saw your gonna keep the 30/70 mod as-is...Things gonna be a tire burner!! How long till you get'er back??

Last edited by Rocker B; 08-16-2017 at 11:23 PM.
Old 08-16-2017, 11:32 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Rocker B
Hey Tommy, I bet your getting exited now!! I saw your gonna keep the 30/70 mod as-is...Things gonna be a tire burner!! How long till you get'er back??
WELL MONDAY TIRES GO ON, TODAY I SNAPPED PICS AS YOU SEE, MY MOTOR LANDED AT Hillsides door yesterday, 5-7 working days so I'm NIT GONNA RUSH HIM AT ALL, stand up guys really!!!!, anyhow I need to have rims back to him Monday, ill finish the polishing tomorrow my friend who's family owns the largest auto body in bergen county, gave me some killer stuff, Green Dragon, it cuts, amazing I should of took pics, anyhow, when I went in I had him order the whole light setup, which will look just like this, only thing I need a dedicated 12v to rear, I f you look at harness that goes to rear, you see on blinkers power lines, there 2 resistors in there? whatever it is it lowers to 6volt, GARBAGE, so my lightening will look like this, bars will be cleaner, different than this, I ordered these Arlen ness tree blinker adaptors, as there TIGHT, so bullets look real tidy the way there gonna sit, and of course , I tell me wife, MORE VISIBILITY, I WILL post in depth pics of every aspect of motor mod, before he installs on bike, so you all can see how HILLSIDE Builds there Motors!!!!! Gonna post here, I have something going on Facebook, and a different forum...lol

Old 08-16-2017, 11:34 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

Video of lights, again, ill have the flush mount Blue led on there, AND The Dakota Speedometer you turned me onto, I OWE a shout out to you for the rocker work that got me here, I really appreciate it, many nights you helped me ALL hours.. wish I could re-pay you...yiu really looked/LOOK out for me, not jealous like some others on Facebook etc, I have to say this is by far MY FAVORITE source for my bike, different 'mature' crowd here

Video I promised
'WELL MONDAY TIRES GO ON, TODAY I SNAPPED PICS AS YOU SEE, MY MOTOR LANDED AT Hillsides door yesterday, 5-7 working days so I'm NIT GONNA RUSH HIM AT ALL, stand up guys really!!!!, anyhow I need to have rims back to him Monday, ill finish the polishing tomorrow my friend who's family owns the largest auto body in bergen county, gave me some killer stuff, Green Dragon, it cuts, amazing I should of took pics, anyhow, when I went in I had him order the whole light setup, which will look just like this, only thing I need a dedicated 12v to rear, I f you look at harness that goes to rear, you see on blinkers power lines, there 2 resistors in there? whatever it is it lowers to 6volt, GARBAGE, so my lightening will look like this, bars will be cleaner, different than this, I ordered these Arlen ness tree blinker adaptors, as there TIGHT, so bullets look real tidy the way there gonna sit, and of course , I tell me wife, MORE VISIBILITY, I WILL post in depth pics of every aspect of motor mod, before he installs on bike, so you all can see how HILLSIDE Builds there Motors!!!!! Gonna post here, I have something going on Facebook, and a different forum...lol
WELL MONDAY TIRES GO ON, TODAY I SNAPPED PICS AS YOU SEE, MY MOTOR LANDED AT Hillsides door yesterday, 5-7 working days so I'm NIT GONNA RUSH HIM AT ALL, stand up guys really!!!!, anyhow I need to have rims back to him Monday, ill finish the polishing tomorrow my friend who's family owns the largest auto body in bergen county, gave me some killer stuff, Green Dragon, it cuts, amazing I should of took pics, anyhow, when I went in I had him order the whole light setup, which will look just like this, only thing I need a dedicated 12v to rear, I f you look at harness that goes to rear, you see on blinkers power lines, there 2 resistors in there? whatever it is it lowers to 6volt, GARBAGE, so my lightening will look like this, bars will be cleaner, different than this, I ordered these Arlen ness tree blinker adaptors, as there TIGHT, so bullets look real tidy the way there gonna sit, and of course , I tell me wife, MORE VISIBILITY, I WILL post in depth pics of every aspect of motor mod, before he installs on bike, so you all can see how HILLSIDE Builds there Motors!!!WELL MONDAY TIRES GO ON, TODAY I SNAPPED PICS AS YOU SEE, MY MOTOR LANDED AT Hillsides door yesterday, 5-7 working days so I'm NIT GONNA RUSH HIM AT ALL, stand up guys really!!!!, anyhow I need to have rims back to him Monday, ill finish the polishing tomorrow my friend who's family owns the largest auto body in bergen county, gave me some killer stuff, Green Dragon, it cuts, amazing I should of took pics, anyhow, when I went in I had him order the whole light setup, which will look just like this, only thing I need a dedicated 12v to rear, I f you look at harness that goes to rear, you see on blinkers power lines, there 2 resistors in there? whatever it is it lowers to 6volt, GARBAGE, so my lightening will look like this, bars will be cleaner, different than this, I ordered these Arlen ness tree blinker adaptors, as there TIGHT, so bullets look real tidy the way there gonna sit, and of course , I tell me wife, MORE VISIBILITY, I WILL post in depth pics of every aspect of motor mod, before he installs on bike, so you all can see how HILLSIDE Builds there Motors!!!!! Gonna post here, I have something going on Facebook and other forum, this is by far the BEST MATURE FORUM OUT THERE, AND THE KNODLEDGE TOOK ME FROM A EVERYDAY. Harley rider, to a enthusiast, Motivation all around you and a GREAT GROUP of guys, always willing to help, so when I get pm's which I do, new hues think there bad questions for forum, NOTHINGS BAD WHEN UR NEW?????or if they don't wanna clutter this build thread...

Last edited by TOMMYBLAZIN; 08-16-2017 at 11:37 PM.
Old 08-16-2017, 11:39 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

so I wonder if we cut out whatever in there, ill have straight 12 volt, if anyone knows please chime in, I can't tell from Ronnie's microfiche etc...but it HAS. to do whatever making the LUMP in both blinker power lines, no coincidence there!!!LOL'
'
CHIME IN IF THATS HOW I get 12volts to rear of rocker
/????thanks

Old 08-16-2017, 11:40 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

Looking for a lithium Battery for light bright, and space under seat for tuner, the wires HARLEY JAMS IN THERE, I WONDER HOW MANY FAILURES THEY HAD from wires crimping on them......

heard this company is good, I'm looking for anything over 450 CA....which shouldn't be hard...]
http://www.jpcycles.com/product/350-462
ALOT cheaper there, and I was told Right<Scott Builder> these are top notch battery and re-labeled for many companies, type the part number, I SAW SAME EXACT BATTERY 49.99 FREE SHIPPING..LOL
Amazon Amazon

told this is ego way to go when going Lipo...

Altho ill go with this for power, like the dual side power mounts, gives me options, as I have accent lighting..etc..c
Amazon Amazon

Last edited by TOMMYBLAZIN; 09-02-2017 at 06:50 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My Rocker C/Breakout build