Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all Softails

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2006, 10:14 PM
badmo
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling all Softails

If you have not done so and you qualify. Check out Alien Spyder's smokin hot Night Train on BOTM and show him the love he deserves. When my scoot grows up it wants to be just like his.

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 11-10-2006, 01:00 AM
fasthd06
Intermediate
Default RE: Calling all Softails

Nice paint , but cant get over that dirt bike looking rear fender. Never cared for it at all.

Old 11-10-2006, 04:35 AM
Whiskers
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 101 Likes on 46 Posts

Go Bagger! J/K...we've had an excellent turn-out for this months vote, probably more than I've seen for quite some time. All the bikes in BOTM are really great looking and if mine wasn't in the competition I'd have a hard time picking one to vote for. I'm very fond of Deuce's and really like the paint on Spyders train. Mimo's is a classic and the design on Toyrider's incredible...both bikes are being overlooked and not getting the votes they should.

The nomination is the honor and every bike is a winner. Sorry for hijacking your thread.....and don't forget to vote for the bagger.

Regards.

Whiskers.

Old 11-10-2006, 11:36 AM
badmo
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Whiskers

Go Bagger! J/K...we've had an excellent turn-out for this months vote, probably more than I've seen for quite some time. All the bikes in BOTM are really great looking and if mine wasn't in the competition I'd have a hard time picking one to vote for. I'm very fond of Deuce's and really like the paint on Spyders train. Mimo's is a classic and the design on Toyrider's incredible...both bikes are being overlooked and not getting the votes they should.

The nomination is the honor and every bike is a winner. Sorry for hijacking your thread.....and don't forget to vote for the bagger.

Regards.

Whiskers.
It's all good. Just showing my support for a fellow Crazy Train. In the end we all wave at each other riding by.

Old 11-14-2006, 11:35 AM
Alien Spyder
Grand HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ORIGINAL: fasthd06

Nice paint , but cant get over that dirt bike looking rear fender. Never cared for it at all.
I'm just the opposite, I love the look of the Bobtail fender. Before I went with the Night Train I was seariously considering a Fatboy. If I had purchased a Fatboy I would have got the Bobtail conversion kit.

To each his own I guess. We're lucky that Harley Davidson makes so many different style bikes. There's one for everybody! Name:  thumb.gif
Views: 18
Size:  139 Bytes