"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Favorite biker bar or restaurant in Florida

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2019, 03:30 PM
Double Duece
Tourer
Received 76 Likes on 47 Posts

The Outpost in Freeport is nice! I also like the Cheyenne Bar in Palatka! Iron Horse during Bike Week.

Old 06-13-2019, 04:32 PM
FrankEV
Road Warrior
Received 799 Likes on 500 Posts

We just had lunch at Palm Harbor BBQ Grill featuring Portuguese cusine. A little pricy, but the food was VERY good. Not a bar.

Another place recently visited is McK's Tavern (Irish Pub) in Daytona Beach. Again very good lunch fare at reasonble prices. We understand the place really jumps in the evenings.

Just wondering if anyone would know of a way we could create a list of these recommended places in some form of data base. Would be nice to know a little bit more about each place such as: Location (at least the town), cusine, price range, bike friendly (parking), bar vs. resturant, etc.

Sure woud be nice to have a accessable list that we could use as destinations for rides.

The following users liked this post:
T D (09-09-2019)
Old 06-13-2019, 09:20 PM
Thundermug
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Cheyenne in Palatka is a pretty good place, I might need to visit it again. Maybe Eddy would like to ride with me? And the new guy that just moved to jax, Vtwins and bowties?
The Rooster in Bayard is one of the best in Jacksonville.
Reni's redneck yacht club north of Jax on US 17? I never liked that place. The bartenders are more rude than I am. They tried to capitalize on the roosters name once by calling it reni's rooster. That got them in legal trouble if I remember correctly.
If I want a 7 hour round trip, there is this bar down south. South of Capt Hirams. What was the name of that place? Oh, Earls Hideaway.
Then at one time was Sleepy Hollow until the guy with the dog burned it down.

Old 06-13-2019, 09:28 PM
Thundermug
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by FrankEV
We just had lunch at Palm Harbor BBQ Grill featuring Portuguese cusine. A little pricy, but the food was VERY good. Not a bar.

Another place recently visited is McK's Tavern (Irish Pub) in Daytona Beach. Again very good lunch fare at reasonble prices. We understand the place really jumps in the evenings.

Just wondering if anyone would know of a way we could create a list of these recommended places in some form of data base. Would be nice to know a little bit more about each place such as: Location (at least the town), cusine, price range, bike friendly (parking), bar vs. resturant, etc.

Sure woud be nice to have a accessable list that we could use as destinations for rides.
The facebook page that 1of2 started years ago has an area to post rides and such. Go their and post it.

Old 06-14-2019, 08:18 AM
wilburz
Road Warrior
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by FrankEV

how about we start a new thread and make it a sticky. in this thread when you enter a post for a joint you enter all relevent info for place, web site, yelp reviews if you want etc. i think that would be a good start.

any thoughts?

The following users liked this post:
Papa G (06-14-2019)
Old 06-14-2019, 09:15 AM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts

I think that is a great idea.

Old 06-14-2019, 11:27 AM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator
Received 3,389 Likes on 1,560 Posts

I like Café 27 but it's really only hopping on Sundays, bikes pulling in all day, band playing, cheap eats.

South Florida doesn't have too many biker bars these days

Old 06-14-2019, 11:40 AM
FrankEV
Road Warrior
Received 799 Likes on 500 Posts

Originally Posted by wilburz
how about we start a new thread and make it a sticky. in this thread when you enter a post for a joint you enter all relevent info for place, web site, yelp reviews if you want etc. i think that would be a good start.

any thoughts?
Originally Posted by 1of2
I think that is a great idea.
First lets start here and make a list of what should be included with each entry in the Sticky. I'lll start with some of the obvious. Anthing else important?

Wondering if any way to include an easy to use form in the Sticky to add this info.

Establishment Name:
Address (or at least town):
Type (Bar only/ Bar and Food/Food only):
If food, Cuisine:
Kind of Bike parking:
Best Time to Visit:
Comment on Prices:
Website link:
Add a review:

Old 06-14-2019, 01:36 PM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts

I'll start working on it

The following 2 users liked this post by 1of2:
FrankEV (06-15-2019), J F GO (06-21-2019)
Old 06-15-2019, 08:47 PM
Thundermug
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by uklauren
I like Café 27
Over the last 12 years i have heard lots about Cafe 27.
I have no idea where it is,

Quick Reply: Favorite biker bar or restaurant in Florida