Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom Saddlebag Liners Experience.

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2017, 02:03 PM
nobodyknowsme
Banned

Received 14,658 Likes on 6,424 Posts

I have been quite happy with the HD felt bag liners. Actually didn't buy them but came with a bike I traded and kept them for my older Road King. Don't fit the new bag style so one day when I get that procrastination bug kicked I will clean out the bags and put them in. Really like how they keep everything cleaner. I see the post is a few months old so hope at least OP got theirs?

Old 10-21-2017, 02:24 PM
leftyjm
Road Warrior

Received 395 Likes on 270 Posts

Why not buy from a company that is known. HD makes the ones I have and fit like a glove. May cost a little more but well worth the no aggravation aspect.
I love that saying, “you get what you pay for”
Good luck

Old 10-21-2017, 07:15 PM
CSS899
Tourer
Received 79 Likes on 57 Posts

I did a fair amount of research on saddle bag liners and decided on the HD ones also. I have been very happy with them. Easy to install (and remove if needed) and fit well.

Old 10-28-2017, 06:58 AM
Doshounds
Tourer
Received 161 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by nobodyknowsme
I have been quite happy with the HD felt bag liners. Actually didn't buy them but came with a bike I traded and kept them for my older Road King. Don't fit the new bag style so one day when I get that procrastination bug kicked I will clean out the bags and put them in. Really like how they keep everything cleaner. I see the post is a few months old so hope at least OP got theirs?
I finally did receive my liners. I haven't installed them yet, since it took so long to get them. I was kinda over the excitement after nearly 4 months. I have not decided which bike to put them in. I have the Harley Saddlebag Liners also and they are nice and removable. I will get motivated to install them one day. Lol.

Old 10-28-2017, 08:30 AM
F150HD
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,270 Likes on 836 Posts

Originally Posted by Doshounds
I finally did receive my liners. I haven't installed them yet, since it took so long to get them. I was kinda over the excitement after nearly 4 months. I have not decided which bike to put them in. I have the Harley Saddlebag Liners also and they are nice and removable. I will get motivated to install them one day. Lol.
boy, if it were me, I'd put them in ASAP to make sure they aren't effed up somehow- then you'll need 4 more months to get them fixed.

Old 11-17-2019, 10:55 PM
Silverfox.5
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wish I had seen all these reviews before I ordered.

I was just checking to see if anyone had any experience with the company "Custom Saddlebag Liners"? I placed my order over 3 months ago and have been texting with someone (not sure who they are) that is hit or miss on answering. Phone calls go unanswered and or no return call. I am extremely busy and don't have time to chase this dude down for my product I paid for. If you are considering their product do so with caution. I am still waiting on my liners and am starting to think I may be out of luck here. Hoping to find someone on here that actually received their product???
Dealing with the same song and dance. Lack of communication and what seems to be excuses when Todd does finally get back to me. Going on 11 weeks. It's unfortunate too, as I'm local to him, and have numerous mutual friends from car clubs back in the day, I never gave it a second thought. Bad on me, but I still want my money back since he can't produce, and has no intention of getting back to me. Lame.

Old 11-18-2019, 09:26 AM
skinman13
Outstanding HDF Member

Received 234 Likes on 169 Posts

Ha Ha. Thanks man. I have a small OCD problem.
Well, my garage is connected to the kitchen so I'm close but a look at the clutter in my garage would give you a stroke!