Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FSD exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 01:47 PM
dubc
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FSD exhaust?

I was looking in my new bagger magazine saw this 2 into 1 system for touring bikes, called 2nasty hotrod by FSD. is there anyone online familiar with their exhaust systems?

Old 08-24-2009, 05:24 PM
evilvtwin
Stage II

I just saw your question and I had the same one. I just crashed my '08 FLHTC in Wyoming ( fell asleep at 70mph) and am planning a new purchase. I too loved the 2nasty and was considering getting them in black. My only concern is the heat since I'm sure these do not come with heat shields. I ran Thunderheaders on my Electr Glide without heat shields and fought the heat the entire time I had the bike. I'm currently in Germany on a work assignment but when IU get back I'm calling them to see what they have to say. I hate to act stupid and ask a chopper company about heat and heat shields but I've googled them for a week and can;t find anyone that could say positive or negative things about them. My wife has a 09 Street Bob and I can't let her roll with something cooler or louder than me. If you hear anything send me a message.

Old 02-05-2010, 10:25 AM
preig
2nd Gear
Default Fsd

I have the 2nasty on my bagger right now. The good and bad. The good is they sound great and really bark. They also added 5 more horse on the dyno. The bad is they do not have heat shields and I have burned my pants. I have had them on, took them off, put them back on. Love the added power and sound. Hate the heat. They Look Great!

Old 02-05-2010, 11:17 AM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

pics??????????

Old 02-06-2010, 01:32 PM
dubc
Intermediate

Originally Posted by preig
I have the 2nasty on my bagger right now. The good and bad. The good is they sound great and really bark. They also added 5 more horse on the dyno. The bad is they do not have heat shields and I have burned my pants. I have had them on, took them off, put them back on. Love the added power and sound. Hate the heat. They Look Great!
yea lets see that bad boy!

Old 02-12-2010, 09:03 AM
preig
2nd Gear
Default fsd

Sorry it took so long. The bike was in my other building and for some reason have no pics of it with that pipe on. I took one with my cell phone. Sorry for the quality of the pic. I will take more in Daytona next week

Attached Thumbnails FSD exhaust?-bike.jpg   FSD exhaust?-bike3.jpg  
Old 02-12-2010, 09:09 AM
preig
2nd Gear

This is the bike with out the FSD pipe.

Attached Thumbnails FSD exhaust?-randysbike-4-.jpg   FSD exhaust?-randysbike-1-.jpg   FSD exhaust?-randysbike-2-.jpg  
Old 02-13-2010, 05:30 AM
dubc
Intermediate

Originally Posted by preig
Sorry it took so long. The bike was in my other building and for some reason have no pics of it with that pipe on. I took one with my cell phone. Sorry for the quality of the pic. I will take more in Daytona next week
yea those are the pipes. i really like them but I don't think I wanna handle all that heat from the pipe

Old 02-13-2010, 07:19 AM
BadPiggy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by dubc
yea those are the pipes. i really like them but I don't think I wanna handle all that heat from the pipe
So wrap 'em!

Old 12-29-2012, 08:06 PM
NHYank
4th Gear
Default FSD Pipes

Yes, very familiar. Dont purchase from them. You will not receive your product. They will take your money for sure, but I would be very surprised if you receive anything. I am about to file suit.

Quick Reply: FSD exhaust?