Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ultra classic questions??? PLEASE HELP

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 09:38 PM
mphillips
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ultra classic questions??? PLEASE HELP

Ok guys,

I ride a 93 softail but i have been working on my dad's 93 Ultra Classic for like 2 weeks now. Basically what is going on with it is that he will get about 100 miles in on the bike and then as he is going down the road the bike will fall flat on it's face. Almost like it is not getting any fuel. it i has gone to a HD dealership to for them to work on it and the best that they could come up with is the gas cap is vapor locking in the tank. they changed the gas cap and it rode for about 2 days then right back to were it was before. any one have any ideas for me??????? NExt question

The stereo in this thing is for CRAP. The volume barely works it turns up when it wants to and changes channels. Now again this is a 93 with the old school tape deck on it. What is a good stereo (rather inexpensive) to put in there and one that i can salvage using the finger controls on it?????? Thanks guys