Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jackpot slip ons- New and improved ??

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 02:12 PM
ZZZCICI
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Jackpot slip ons- New and improved ??

I have been reading everything I can find on performance mods for my 2010 LTD 103".
Looking at Fuel Moto stage 1 w/woods tw6-6 cams. I see some members here have that mod and say they are very happy with it. So going with the F-M unrestricted headers, PCV w/map, SE A/C, woods TW6-6 and I thought dyno tuned slip ons - - - - - - - - -
NOW I see 4 1/2" tapered slip ons with end caps..
DO the NEW 4 1/2" performance mufflers have an advantage over the regular dyno tuned performance slip ons???
Any one with actual experience or knowlege with the set up? Any other choices, suggestions?

(the new 4 1/2" looks awsome on the members bikes that posted pictures)

Old 08-23-2010, 02:25 PM
Buzzsaw
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like performance is about the same, but they do look great and already include the endcaps...

I have the 2nd generation Jackpots and love them.

Old 08-23-2010, 02:33 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,118 Likes on 1,341 Posts

Besides the obviously difference styling between the Jackpot Dyno tuned and 4.5" Pro Touring mufflers performance isvery similar as they both use slightly different variations of our asymmetric baffle design. They do sound quite a bit different. The Pro Touring was designed as a super high quality muffler with the maximum deep exhaust note with slighly more sound than our Dyno Tuned mufflers, yet at a dB level that is touring friendly. They also fill the rear area of the bike up very nicely. We also offer a lifetime warranty on the stainless steel internals and Silent Sport packing inside the Pro Touring mufflers.

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 08-23-2010, 03:56 PM
ZZZCICI
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Thank You gentlemen for answering the post.
I like them both, dyno tuned and the performance touring.
Something about those 4 1/2" endcaps, My son said they look like they could be afterburners on a fighter jet.
Seems like they would fit the bill nice, good performance, good looks, deep sound tone, and good db level not offensive, or "touring friendly".
Those performance touring slipons can definately hold their own in the looks department, with anything out there.

I'm pretty well sold on this setup, I'll email for pricing when the time is nearer, you know, allow disposable income to build after the vacation, get the house painted, good project when the days are shorter.