Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Screamin' Eagle Spark Plugs

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 08:54 PM
bigskyroadglide
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 182 Likes on 157 Posts

Originally Posted by IncognitoProducts
Please take a look at this video...

Pulstar Pulse Plugs (Iridium) VS NGK Iridium Spark-Plug bench test... You Decide.

http://youtu.be/8o00v_Rggt8

www.pulstar-incognitoproducts.com - Every Spark-plug on the market today is ONLY capable of discharging a maximum of 50 watts to ignite fuel. And Power Ignites Fuel! The Pulstar Pulse Plug has an internal capacitor, that captures the power normally wasted by Spark-plugs, using it to ignite the fuel charge. Both plugs ARE the same heat range, the Pulstar plug does NOT produce a hotter spark. It produces a larger spark with more surface area, creating a larger Flame Kernel that burns fuel sooner. Extracting more power from every fuel charge. A good example is...the Spark-plug is a flash light, and the pulse plug is the camera flash. Even though they both can use the same power supply, 2 AA batteries. The camera flash is many times brighter & larger even though it does not last very long. The same is true of the ignition source from the Pulse Plug...in your engine 1 Million watts only needs to last for 2 billionth of a second. Enough time to ignite fuel, but brief enough to NOT over heat vital engine components. The Pulstar Pulse Plug...will NOT harm your engine.
Sorry no sale. I don't have the desire to overpay for this technology. My 04 bike makes 104 ft/lb of torque and 101 HP with a 95. It gets 44 MPH and it is running Autolite plugs that cost less than 4 bucks total. IF i pay more for the plugs you indicate, I dont think the TQ or HP are going to increase significantly, neither will the MPG. I have over 50K miles on my engine it starts every time, it runs like a scalded ape, it burns any type of fuel i throw at it, from 85 octane in a desolate out of the way location in Montana to 93 octane here in the south, and has never let me down. I don't want to mess with success.

Thanks but No thanks.

Old 10-13-2012, 08:57 PM
HDV-GLIDE
Elite HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts

Pulstar Pulse Plugs (Iridium) VS NGK Iridium Spark-Plug bench test... You Decide.

http://youtu.be/8o00v_Rggt8

www.pulstar-incognitoproducts.com - Every Spark-plug on the market today is ONLY capable of discharging a maximum of 50 watts to ignite fuel. And Power Ignites Fuel! The Pulstar Pulse Plug has an internal capacitor, that captures the power normally wasted by Spark-plugs, using it to ignite the fuel charge. Both plugs ARE the same heat range, the Pulstar plug does NOT produce a hotter spark. It produces a larger spark with more surface area, creating a larger Flame Kernel that burns fuel sooner. Extracting more power from every fuel charge. A good example is...the Spark-plug is a flash light, and the pulse plug is the camera flash. Even though they both can use the same power supply, 2 AA batteries. The camera flash is many times brighter & larger even though it does not last very long. The same is true of the ignition source from the Pulse Plug...in your engine 1 Million watts only needs to last for 2 billionth of a second. Enough time to ignite fuel, but brief enough to NOT over heat vital engine components. The Pulstar Pulse Plug...will NOT harm your engine.
I would be glad to try a free set out and report back to the forum....

Old 10-13-2012, 09:03 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have already given a few sets to forum members with shops. There is a major thread going on, if you search Pulstar Pulse plugs on this forum. There is a 30-day money back Guarantee on results. And a 2 year Warranty... with a 75,000-100,000 mile expected life span (the plugs are Iridium). Please take a look at the thread

Old 10-13-2012, 09:09 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned

Originally Posted by bigskyroadglide
Sorry no sale. I don't have the desire to overpay for this technology. My 04 bike makes 104 ft/lb of torque and 101 HP with a 95. It gets 44 MPH and it is running Autolite plugs that cost less than 4 bucks total. IF i pay more for the plugs you indicate, I dont think the TQ or HP are going to increase significantly, neither will the MPG. I have over 50K miles on my engine it starts every time, it runs like a scalded ape, it burns any type of fuel i throw at it, from 85 octane in a desolate out of the way location in Montana to 93 octane here in the south, and has never let me down. I don't want to mess with success.

Thanks but No thanks.
Please search the forum for Pulstar Pulse Plugs and take a look at the thread.

These are not claims... these are tested benefits.

• Quicker Cold Starts
  • Smoother Idle
  • More Responsive Throttle
  • 0-60 mph Acceleration Time Reduced Up To 10% Quicker
  • More Precise And Efficient Combustion
  • Quicker Ignition Efficiency
  • Reduced CO2 Emissions Across The Board
  • Cleaner Exhaust
  • More Horsepower And Torque Up To 12%
  • Up To 10% better fuel Economy
  • Performance You Will Feel or Your Money Back In 30 Days… GUARANTEED!
  • 2 Year Warranty! (Power Sports), Lifetime Warranty! (Automotive)

Old 10-13-2012, 09:26 PM
fabrik8r
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 31 Likes on 21 Posts

I'm not tracking the "wasted" energy concept and I cant find any truely compelling explanation on the pulstar website. I would also have know more about that benchtest aparatus as well, does it represent a Twin Cam ignition system? Maybe a video of a standard plug and a pulstar side by side on the same bike, uninstalled and grounded on the head while cranking the motorcycle, you know, the way you check to verify spark.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:35 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned

Originally Posted by fabrik8r
I'm not tracking the "wasted" energy concept and I cant find any truely compelling explanation on the pulstar website. I would also have know more about that benchtest aparatus as well, does it represent a Twin Cam ignition system? Maybe a video of a standard plug and a pulstar side by side on the same bike, uninstalled and grounded on the head while cranking the motorcycle, you know, the way you check to verify spark.
take a look at this one in a V-Twin Engine...

Thanks for your interest.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:39 PM
mkguitar
Extreme HDF Member
Received 393 Likes on 335 Posts

smell the snake oil...

this is exactly the type of "claimed benefits" I was referencing earlier.

if there was an advantage, don't you think ferrari would want to advertise 40 extra HP or GM would want a higher CAFE rating ? just by adding magic fairy sparkplugs.

buyer beware

Mike

Old 10-13-2012, 09:41 PM
Jackie Paper
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,532 Likes on 3,784 Posts

Wonder if the one of those fancy arch throwing plugs could burn a hole in your piston? They sure are impressive. Sure they would use less fuel.

Last edited by Jackie Paper; 10-13-2012 at 09:44 PM.
Old 10-13-2012, 09:48 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned

Originally Posted by mkguitar
smell the snake oil...

this is exactly the type of "claimed benefits" I was referencing earlier.

if there was an advantage, don't you think ferrari would want to advertise 40 extra HP or GM would want a higher CAFE rating ? just by adding magic fairy sparkplugs.

buyer beware

Mike
Take a look at this...

OEM Pulse Plug Technology Replaces Conventional Spark Plugs

by Pulstar Pulse Plugs on Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Enerpulse Helps Power Noble Automotive Group’s CNG Vehicles
NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC
Enerpulse, Inc. and Noble Automotive Group, Inc. dba (Vision Motor Company) today announced the incorporation of Enerpulse’s Precision Combustion Ignition (PCI) technology into Noble’s SEERngv commuter car. Enerpulse’s patented ultra high-powerPulse Plug will replace conventional spark plugs on all future vehicles assembled by Noble.
Noble, through their Vision Motor Company (VMC), will soon offer 100 percent CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) fueled vehicles as well as dual fuel gasoline/CNG vehicles. These vehicles will be distributed through existing new car dealers in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The CNG fueled vehicle will deliver 45 mpg in normal use.
Enerpulse, Inc. has developed and commercialized the first real breakthrough in automotive spark plug technology in over 120 years. Its Pulse Plug integratesa capacitor and energy efficient circuit increasing conventional ignition system energy transfer efficiency from less than one percent to over 50 percent. This significant increase couples more ignition energy to the fuel charge which improves combustion stability, reducing fuel consumption and total emissions by as much as 10 percent.
Bob Smith, chairman of Noble Automotive Group, said the Enerpulse Pulse Plug was selected by Noble after testing showed a 7.7 percent improvement in mpg and a 67.5 percent decrease in non-methane hydrocarbons (NMHC). "Combustion stability at idle and cold start was also improved," explained Smith. "VMC is very excited to offer this value-added technology to our customers."
Lou Camilli, president and CTO of Enerpulse, Inc., states, "The Vision SEEngv vehicle is a logical application of the Enerpulse PCI technology and the results are representative of PCI operational benefits."
About Noble Automotive Group
Based in North Myrtle Beach, S.C., Noble Automotive Group, Inc. is a privately held company that delivers economical transportation to North American customers using clean domestically produced fuels. For more information, visit www.visionmotorcompany.com.
About ENERPULSE
ENERPULSE, Inc. is a privately held company headquartered in Albuquerque, N.M. Founded in 2004, the company develops environmentally friendly ignition products through the application of pulse power technology.

Enerpulse, Inc. Announces Supply Agreement With Honeywell

by Pulstar Pulse Plugs on Saturday, November 6, 2010 at 3:55pm
Unique Drop-In Replacement for Spark Plugs to be Manufactured in State-of-the-Art Facility
Albuquerque, N.M.
(November 6, 2010) — Ignition products company ENERPULSE, Inc. announced today that the Enerpulse, Inc. proprietary PulstarŪ pulse plugs will be manufactured by the Autolite business of Honeywell Consumer Products Group (CPG), in their state-of-the-art facility. The Pulstar plugs, utilizing innovative energy management, deliver more than one (1) megawatt of ignition power to improve the combustion process in internal combustion spark ignited engines (ICE).
Louis Camilli, President of Enerpulse, Inc. states, "The Honeywell CPG Autolite plant in Mexicali, Mexico was selected from a number of potential suppliers due to their ability to produce the technologically advanced plug in high volume in keeping with our specifications. This was essential in the decision as we expand into the marketplace and further our engagement with the automakers." Manufacturing of the proprietary PulstarŪ pulse plugs is scheduled to begin in January 2011.
About Enerpulse, Inc.
Enerpulse, Inc., a privately held company headquartered in Albuquerque, N.M., was founded in 1996. The company develops ignition products through the application of pulse power technology. For more information, visit www.pulstar.com, or call the company at 1-888-800-6700.
About Honeywell CPG
Honeywell Consumer Products Group, a business unit within the Transportation Systems segment of Honeywell International Inc., is headquartered in Danbury, Conn. Its leading automotive care products include FRAMŪ oil, air, transmission and fuel filters; Autolite spark plugs and ignition wire sets; Prestone antifreeze and car care products; and HoltsŪ car care. It maintains R&D capabilities in both the United States and Europe and has a manufacturing footprint in 10 countries worldwide.
Honeywell International (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell’s shares are traded on the New York, London, and Chicago Stock Exchanges. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywellnow.com.

Limited warranty for Pulstar Pulse Plugs.

All of the products sold on Pulstar-IncognitoProducts.com (by Incognito Products) are brand new, first quality items, purchased directly from the manufacture and carry the manufacturer’s full warranty. We are an authorized distributor of the Pulstar Pulse Plugs product lines, so their warranty is valid and can be processed thru us by completing an RMA form.
What is covered:
All Pulstar Powersports or Automotive Pulse Plugs used for personal, family or household purposes are warranted to be free of defects in material or workmanship. Pulstar Pulse Plugs must be installed per provided instructions.
DO NOT DROP!
Installing a pulse plug that has been dropped could result in poor engine performance and possible engine damage.
For How Long:
All Powersports Pulstar Pulse Plugs are warranted to the purchaser for a period of two years from the date of purchase. All Automotive Pulstar Platinum & Pulstar Iridium Pulse Plugs are covered under the Original Owner Lifetime Warranty. This warranty, and any implied warranties including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, last as long as the original retail purchaser owns the vehicle on which the product is installed. The warranty expires if the product is removed from the original vehicle or if the original vehicle is transferred to another owner. This warranty is not transferable from the original purchaser.
What This Warranty Will Not Cover:
This warranty will not cover any damage, defect, or malfunction caused by misuse, abuse, improper installation, modification, or installation of incorrect application for vehicle. Incidental or consequential damages are not covered under this warranty.
Proof of purchase must accompany all warranty returns.
This warranty statement supersedes all previous warranty statements in marketing materials, media or catalog print.
Pulstar-IncognitoProducts.com / Incognito Products is not responsible and cannot be held liable for any part purchased or obtained in any way from our company. Motorcycling can be dangerous. Riders and owners assume full responsibility. Please Ride Safely.

Return Policy

30-day customer satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with PulstarŪ, you may return them within 30-days of the purchase date on the receipt for a full refund.

These are my Dealers...

Dealers

American Icon Cycles
3301 Fort Worth Dr.
Denton, TX 76205

(940) 230-6326
www.AmericanIconCycles.com Arlen Ness Enterprises
6050 Dublin boulevard
Dublin, California 94568

(925) 479-6300
www.arlenness.com
Direct Harley Parts
9450 7th Street, Unit A
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

(800) 745-6830
www.directharleyparts.com
Old School Choppers 1
940 E. HWY I-30
Garland, Texas 75043

(214) 434-0866
Old School Choppers 2
1818 N. HWY I-175
Seagoville, Texas 75159

(972) 287-4824
Renegade Motorcycles
4633 Gus Thomasson Rd
Mesquite, Texas 75150

(972) 681-3588 www.ihot.us Strokers Dallas
9304 Harry Hines Boulevard
Dallas, TX 75235

(214) 357-0707
www.strokersdallas.com Thunder Alley Cycles
416 N.E. Wilshire Blvd.
Burleson, TX 76028

(817) 295-0955www.thunderalleycycles.com

(smell the snake oil...?) "Will Snake Oil" Give you a money back guarantee... And a 2 year warranty?

Will your Spark-Plug Co. put this this writing? I bet they will not.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:49 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned

Originally Posted by RIPSAW
Wonder if the one of those fancy arch throwing plugs could burn a hole in your piston? They sure are impressive. Sure they would use less fuel.
Will not harm your engine... Guaranteed.

Quick Reply: Screamin' Eagle Spark Plugs