Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Micro amp mounting pics

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2018, 03:23 PM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

Originally Posted by haze324
Like I said. I offered to get it for you guys, but Tailwind knows what’s best for everyone.
Says the guy who's retail business did not last as long as his shipping timelines.

Stay in ur lane brother. $100 bucks less than GZ USA and direct shipped to my door step is a basic IQ test as well.

Just sayin.

T.

Old 08-15-2018, 03:49 PM
haze324
Elite HDF Member

Received 458 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by Tailwind
Says the guy who's retail business did not last as long as his shipping timelines.

Stay in ur lane brother. $100 bucks less than GZ USA and direct shipped to my door step is a basic IQ test as well.

Just sayin.

T.
Just sayin? What are you saying T.

My first offer when guys couldn’t get it was to get it for them at dealer cost but you stepped on that too. I have no clue what they cost because no one else uses these things. Instead of being so secretive just tell folks where to get them man. There’s no point in bashing GZ USA in the process so you can feel cool. It’s sad that you think the owner of the info has the power. Your too old for this **** man.

Later bro. I’m headed back on vacation!

Old 08-15-2018, 03:59 PM
Tailwind
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 873 Likes on 741 Posts

My first offer when guys couldn’t get it was to get it for them at dealer cost but you stepped on that too. I have no clue what they cost because no one else uses these things. Instead of being so secretive just tell folks where to get them man. There’s no point in bashing GZ USA in the process so you can feel cool. It’s sad that you think the owner of the info has the power. Your too old for this **** man.

Gets ur facts straight brother, I mean bro. A buddy and forum member has ordered them for me thus it is his discretion to share his source info not me.

Enjoy your vacation!!!!!

Luv
T

Old 08-15-2018, 04:07 PM
InthewindMN
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 238 Likes on 210 Posts

I ordered the last batch of GZ amps from Germany. I gave up on GZ USA after getting no where with them. A week after I ordered from over seas GZ USA said they could special order them but no time frame and a price $100 higher than I could get them for even after paying outrageous shipping from Germany. GZ is already importing other products you would think it would be simple to add this to the list.

You keep bragging that you have connections and that you can get things but at the end of the day there were many people interested but you didn’t deliver. Not sure if you like to brag to make yourself feel better or above the rest of us. Without results it’s all just **** talk.

Old 08-15-2018, 04:52 PM
haze324
Elite HDF Member

Received 458 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by InthewindMN

I ordered the last batch of GZ amps from Germany. I gave up on GZ USA after getting no where with them. A week after I ordered from over seas GZ USA said they could special order them but no time frame and a price $100 higher than I could get them for even after paying outrageous shipping from Germany. GZ is already importing other products you would think it would be simple to add this to the list.

You keep bragging that you have connections and that you can get things but at the end of the day there were many people interested but you didn’t deliver. Not sure if you like to brag to make yourself feel better or above the rest of us. Without results it’s all just **** talk.
its not bragging man. Until this post that you just made there were cryptic post of guys using an amp that couldn’t be purchased in the US. That there was an amp some got thru a member to PM them for details. It was a YEAR ago when I spoke to GZ about bringing in and then again about 6 months ago. GZ USA does not do any retail, they only work thru their dealers so if a product needs to come in from Germany it would have to go thru a dealer to get it to you for retail, so calling the company direct does no good. Why I stressed my connection with GZ is because they are 20 min from me and could easily be the middle man. I just don’t understand why you guys from your stand point bash a company without knowing their business model when every interaction Ive had with them
they’ve bent over backwards for me. So no, it’s not bragging.... it’s standing up for a friend.

Old 10-05-2018, 08:40 PM
marshallb
Road Warrior
Received 173 Likes on 158 Posts

Sorry to drag this back from the dead, but I'm brainstorming.

Anyone know if a B52 or RF T400X2ad sized amp will fit on the BT bracket?

Old 10-06-2018, 07:18 AM
SOFTPETER
Tourer
Received 49 Likes on 46 Posts

Damn....LOL!!!

Old 10-06-2018, 11:50 AM
Lucky 7 Custom Cycles
Banned
Received 33 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by MMXIWG
Could someone please share some pics of how you mounted your amps on the clutch side of Rushmore batwing using BT pod eliminator brackets?
Nice easy clean bracket..

The following users liked this post:
coach127 (10-06-2018)
Old 10-11-2018, 08:29 AM
marshallb
Road Warrior
Received 173 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucky 7 Custom Cycles
Nice easy clean bracket..
That is slick is it available off the shelf?