Go Back  Harley Davidson Forums > Harley Davidson Tech & Mechanical Forum > Audio Systems
Reload this Page >

Amazon,,,NVX VADM4- amplifier ordered and lost in transit???

Notices
Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Amazon,,,NVX VADM4- amplifier ordered and lost in transit???

Old 03-21-2019, 05:48 AM
2017M8
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Amazon,,,NVX VADM4- amplifier ordered and lost in transit???

Anyone else going through this,,,,,I ordered this " NVX VADM4-400W RMS Full Range Class D 4-Channel Car/Marine/Powersports Amplifier
Sold by Sonic Electronix, Inc" on March 13th with 2 day delivery and as of today (21st) tracking says its lost,,,,,,,,,,,,Anyone else with this particular Amp - delivery - seller issue? Thanks,,,

Old 03-21-2019, 06:29 AM
JAGlide
One Of The Regulars
Liked 17 Times in 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 2017M8 View Post
Anyone else going through this,,,,,I ordered this " NVX VADM4-400W RMS Full Range Class D 4-Channel Car/Marine/Powersports Amplifier
Sold by Sonic Electronix, Inc" on March 13th with 2 day delivery and as of today (21st) tracking says its lost,,,,,,,,,,,,Anyone else with this particular Amp - delivery - seller issue? Thanks,,,
I bought mine straight from Sonic Electronix and had it in 3 days. Plus they had 10% off discount code, no problems.

Last edited by JAGlide; 03-21-2019 at 06:30 AM.
The following users liked this post: JAGlide
2017M8 (03-21-2019)
Old 03-21-2019, 07:29 AM
Clayton24
One Of The Regulars
Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts

I did with a set of hertz hcx i got frustraited and canceled the order i had not even heard back from amazon after the day i ordered untill the day it was suppose to arrive an it still had shipped so no more amazon for me

The following users liked this post: Clayton24
2017M8 (03-21-2019)
Old 03-21-2019, 07:46 AM
travelingypsye
Road Warrior
Liked 183 Times in 175 Posts

Got mine in 2 days direct from Sonic out of Louisville Ky.

The following users liked this post: travelingypsye
2017M8 (03-21-2019)
Old 03-21-2019, 07:47 AM
Sturgis67
Road Master
Liked 71 Times in 62 Posts

Anyone else with this particular Amp - delivery - seller issue? Thanks,,,
Not being a smart @$$, but what are the chances of all of these exact things aligning to happen again? If I had to guess, and answer that question I would probably say no. Personally, I have ordered many times from sonic, with no issues, however, once that package leaves their facility, they are no longer responsible. That falls on the shipping company, and unfortunately, $hit gets lost some times.
Hope you get it resolved.

The following users liked this post: Sturgis67
2017M8 (03-21-2019)
Old 03-21-2019, 07:50 AM
TwiZted Biker
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Liked 5,102 Times in 2,993 Posts

Amazon fulfilled their part of the deal by shipping the item. Whatever service used for that lost it and that is common. Amazon will not contact you, it's on you to contact them about none deliveries and you can do it through a live chat session or if you want to play the wait game a phone call. We use Amazon heavily and yes we've our share of no shows from flubbed deliveries, Amazon has never failed to either replace the item or instant refund once I did contact them. Sometimes 2 day shipping can turn into 3 or even 4, so what .....

Quit whining about you didn't get your **** and follow the steps so they can make it right for you, ain't rocket science and tends to be rather easy.

I've had stuff lost, amazon reshipped and the original order show up a week later, post office screw up. Several times Amazon told me to keep it for my troubles rather than use the free return shipper.

Old 03-21-2019, 08:59 AM
marshallb
Road Master
Liked 50 Times in 47 Posts

Sorry to hear about your issue. Sonic Electronix is a great place to deal with in my experience. I would order from them directly in the future. As far as Amazon goes I'd say you'll get some resolution eventually but you'll have to do all the leg work.

Old 03-21-2019, 09:16 AM
bdrummer0413
Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker View Post
Amazon fulfilled their part of the deal by shipping the item. Whatever service used for that lost it and that is common. Amazon will not contact you, it's on you to contact them about none deliveries and you can do it through a live chat session or if you want to play the wait game a phone call. We use Amazon heavily and yes we've our share of no shows from flubbed deliveries, Amazon has never failed to either replace the item or instant refund once I did contact them. Sometimes 2 day shipping can turn into 3 or even 4, so what .....

Quit whining about you didn't get your **** and follow the steps so they can make it right for you, ain't rocket science and tends to be rather easy.

I've had stuff lost, amazon reshipped and the original order show up a week later, post office screw up. Several times Amazon told me to keep it for my troubles rather than use the free return shipper.
I agree with Twizted.. i order all the time from Amazon.. no issues.. most of the time its if not all its the delivery service. sonix is pretty good too... but in the end it will be ok... just have to go through the leg work like others have said and work with amazon and delivery people... 99% of the time it works outs. this my friend is what we call a learning experience...its all good

The following users liked this post: bdrummer0413
2017M8 (03-21-2019)
Old 03-21-2019, 09:33 AM
Mike-81
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

As others have already stated, once the item leaves the company you ordered from it's on the shipping company if the item doesn't arrive.
That's not to say you can't contact the company you purchased from to rectify the problem.
With Amazon you are able to notify them about the issue and they are usually very accommodating.
Sonic Electronix is also very accommodating when there is an issue.
I sure hope you get the issue resolved to your liking.
Best of luck.
Mike

Old 03-23-2019, 05:49 PM
G92069
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

All it will take is an email to Amazon customer service to get another one on the way. It really is that simple. I wouldn't have waited 21 days.

Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: