Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LOW RIDER S FXDLS License and Turn Signals

Old 10-27-2016, 09:48 AM
Yukon42
Road Captain
Received 60 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by dlporter
Not a FXDLS, but my Street Bob came with the same chopped fender. Full fender conversion is the cleanest look IMHO. I'm running the custom dynamics integrated tail light.
Damn! You must live at the South Pole!

Old 10-27-2016, 09:29 PM
dlporter
Cruiser
Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Yukon42
Damn! You must live at the South Pole!
Yeah, not sure why the website flips the thumbnails upside down. They display normally when I open them.

Old 10-27-2016, 09:45 PM
ssleeper
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

dlporter - I'm interested in seeing your wiring if you don't mind snapping a few pics

Old 10-27-2016, 10:18 PM
dlporter
Cruiser
Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by ssleeper
dlporter - I'm interested in seeing your wiring if you don't mind snapping a few pics
I believe the tail light and license plate wiring on the fxdls is the same as my street bob was. If that's the case you will find a plug under your seat with a three way splitter plugged into it (see pics). The wires going to each turn signal and your plate light plug into this splitter and run through the hole in the front of your fender and back to the lights. All I did was order a rear lighting wire harness from a standard low rider and ditch the three way splitter. Part number 68770-02B, $25.02 from surdyke. As mentioned earlier, you will need to reprogram your BCM, otherwise the turn signals will light up when you hit the brakes. My dealer did it for me in about 20 minutes.

Attached Thumbnails LOW RIDER S FXDLS License and Turn Signals-img_0896.jpg   LOW RIDER S FXDLS License and Turn Signals-img_0897.jpg  
The following users liked this post:
ssleeper (10-27-2016)
Old 10-27-2016, 10:28 PM
ssleeper
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I believe the tail light and license plate wiring on the fxdls is the same as my street bob was. If that's the case you will find a plug under your seat with a three way splitter plugged into it (see pics). The wires going to each turn signal and your plate light plug into this splitter and run through the hole in the front of your fender and back to the lights. All I did was order a rear lighting wire harness from a standard low rider and ditch the three way splitter. Part number 68770-02B, $25.02 from surdyke. As mentioned earlier, you will need to reprogram your BCM, otherwise the turn signals will light up when you hit the brakes. My dealer did it for me in about 20 minutes.
That's the info I've been missing. I appreciate man!

Old 10-27-2016, 11:19 PM
Fireguy88
Road Master
Received 55 Likes on 41 Posts

I've got a vivid black full rear fender from a 2011 super glide for sale if anyone is interested. Got an ad up on in the for sale section. Pm an offer.

I did the integrated tail light on my street bob. Just had to have the dealer reflash the bcm for it to work properly. No big deal.

Old 10-28-2016, 05:21 PM
badvlvo
Cruiser
Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

Yep, the wiring is the same. I just installed an Easy Brackets setup like the first response linked yesterday.
The wiring from the Street Bob and the Lowrider are the same, as are the rear fenders.

Old 07-20-2017, 02:10 AM
barricade
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DMonty
Converted to full rear fender, Alloy Art turn signals.
Originally Posted by HDConvert511
Full fender, Great Bike Gear, and Ness TSs

Can I ask you guys, what fender you both used to convert to full? What are they from? Thanks...

Old 08-21-2017, 11:07 AM
ralix13
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey bud what seat are you running in this picture?

Old 08-21-2017, 03:52 PM
NorthWestern
Club Member
Received 5,509 Likes on 3,019 Posts

Originally Posted by barricade
Can I ask you guys, what fender you both used to convert to full? What are they from? Thanks...
Lowrider

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: LOW RIDER S FXDLS License and Turn Signals