Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

kess-tech slip-on

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 06:19 AM
dav.elis
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kess-tech slip-on

Has anyone the kess-tech slip-on'?
http://www.kess-tech.de/en/index.php...28_40286_40326
What about the look and moreover the sound?

Old 08-23-2006, 12:24 PM
kaduku
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: kess-tech slip-on

Try doing a search on the forum. I've never heard of it, but on the other hand, I've only started getting into this sh*it a few months ago.

Old 08-24-2006, 08:10 PM
demonik
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: kess-tech slip-on

Hi

I got Kess-Tech slip on's for my '06 Street Bob and it's the best investment I've done in my bike so far. I however got the non EC conformed, with electronical soundmanagment. That means I can go from stock sound to real Harley sound by the push of a button. I don't have to jump off the bike, find the special tool and switch manually.

When they're open, they're still not the loudest pipes. So if that's what your looking for, you might be disapointed. But I feel that they are loud enough. It's the type of pipe that has a nice low rumble on idle and a great roar when you floor it (think low and loud Harley sound with the screaming of a Vtwin racer). Might sound strange but muffler sounds are difficult to discribe.

I love those pipes and have nothing negative to say about them except the price. But it's so cool to be able to run the bike in "stealth" mode when you want to and then go loud when you like.

I think they look great. They're shorter than stock and since I went for the 3" they're also thicker. I've gotten a lot of attantion because of them and avoided attention from the police. I heard that they're built from Super Trap mufflers.

I did not install them, my dealer did, but he said that it wasn't difficult.

Hope this helps.
Demonik