Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dyna Fat Bob

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 08:27 PM
paul s
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've had Kawi's all my ridin years until I went to buy a battery for a Brothers Fatboy. I've been tempted before but the FXDF pulled me to the Dark Side.

Old 09-07-2010, 08:49 PM
bqualls
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dyna Fat Bob

Love the looks of the FB. Legs too short for forward controls. Went with the Super Glide Custom and love it!

Old 09-07-2010, 10:29 PM
code1
Advanced

5"9' 175lb Fat Bob fits me like a glove! I couldn't be happeir with the handle bar and forward controls I can ride for hours around town or on the highway. I was looking at buying the 883 iron myself when sat on the fat bob and fell in love on the spot.

Old 09-07-2010, 10:47 PM
EricInNCa
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

I picked mine up last October and have loved every ride on it. Really feel in control on the bike. You just point it and it goes. Love how nimble it feels in the twisties...

IF your really in love with the Fat Bob and your only concern is being able to reach the forward controls, I would first look into getting a seat that will push you forward a couple inches. If that's not working for ya, you can always get reduced reach forward controls. The possibilities are out there...

Cheers,

Old 09-07-2010, 11:05 PM
rmfischer
Cruiser

I had a 2007 883 I converted over the winter to a 1200. I rode it for exactly 90 miles and traded it in for a Fat Bob. The new engine just turned 90 miles as i pulled in the dealers lot. I have no regrets what so ever. The Fat Bob is an awesome bike. I will say that after my first somewhat long ride on the Fat Bob I had to go and get the Kuryakyn foot pegs with stirups. I am 5'9" and the reach to the forward controls was a tad to far. Once I added the stirups it was as comfortable as could be. Its amazing what a little change can do.

Old 09-08-2010, 12:55 AM
Cellular
5th Gear

I have a 2010 Fat Bob. Great bike. I wanted the bars a little closer so I switched to Harley 6" pullback risers which fit me perfectly.

Old 09-08-2010, 06:28 AM
ryanlberg
Tourer

have had my 08 FB for about 6months and love it. im a short a$$ at 5 ft 5in and i love the FC but had to put on mini floorboards to make them fit me i think it works out great

Old 09-08-2010, 06:42 AM
skidder
Extreme HDF Member
Received 81 Likes on 74 Posts

Mines an 09. Great bike, handles great too. I do a lot of touring on mine and it,s perfect with that big front tire. A very badass looking bike.

Old 09-08-2010, 07:06 AM
Splandman
Tourer

Originally Posted by ryanlberg
have had my 08 FB for about 6months and love it. im a short a$$ at 5 ft 5in and i love the FC but had to put on mini floorboards to make them fit me i think it works out great
I'd like to see pic of your minis if you have them.

I'm 5 ft. 9 in. and the Fat Bob fits me nicely. Got mine April 30th and have 6k on it. I definitely could use heel rests or something for longer rides. I did put the Jims 2 inch spacers on the bike too so the bars would pull back slightly.

Overall I love this bike. In fact, I have not ridden since Saturday and believe I'm going through withdrawals at the moment.

Old 09-08-2010, 08:52 AM
noochs
Intermediate

Cellular, or anyone else who has the Harley 6" pullback risers on the Fat Bob, would you post some pics of the bike with them installed. I am thinking of doing the same thing and would love to see how it changes the look of the bike.

Quick Reply: Dyna Fat Bob